Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Welcome to my New Pawesome Blog!

Greetings, salutations and many purrs to all my wonderful furriends in Cyberspace!

It's marvellous that my human aka Cathrine Garnell has finally given
in to my constant pestering and made me my very own blog. I know that I have my own Website, FaceBook Page, MySpace Page and a myriad of other things going off, but I felt left out without having my very own blog.

You can use the links in the side bar on the to visit me around the Interwebs, as I tend to get about a bit and you can follow my human via Twitter and Pinterest too directly from my page and if you want to follow her elsewhere, visit her blog by clicking the link below 

Cathrine Garnell's Blog 

So here it is, my new blog on the Interwebs and I do hope that you visit often!

Bestest Meows and Purrs

Basil the Bionic Cat

 

P.S.  Don't forget to 'Follow Me!' to keep up with all the latest mewsings and happenings!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, are we FIRST?! Pawsome! We're looking forward to your meows of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, thanks efurr so much for stopping by, my first efurr visitors ~ VIPS too!

    Come back soon

    Best meows and purrs

    Basil

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...