Friday, 27 July 2012

Basil's OnLine Spy Academy Fur Cats ~ Get Sneaky!



MeowTastic!
 

Greetings and Welcome Dearest Meowy Furriends

Today I thought I'd share my On-Line
Spy Academy Fur Cats!

As you may know already I have my own purrsonal website @


Where you can find out all about me and my uber cute co-star Posie, but also I have a Spy Academy just fur cats! (Well a lot of humans have joined to because obviously they don't want to miss out on all the fun!)

Every couple of months I divulge Secret's in the Art of Spying for crafty kitties and also post a new Mission and then there's a chance to get a Diploma for completing the mission.  You also use this Fan'cat'stic Memfurship Card which you can copy and print from here if you want to.



Just right click the image, save it to your computer and print it off.  Purrlease be careful with the scissors!

 
You can sign up at my On-line Spy Academy fur Cats @

Basil's Spy Academy fur Cats!


See you in the trenches!

Bestest meows and purrs

Basil





2 comments:

  1. Meow I wanted to say hi. My name is Willow from http://willow-tortiewillow.blogspot.com/ and I saw you featured by Target and I very impressed that you have a spy academy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meows Willow!!!

    Thank mew for stopping by, and I'm so happy that mew like my Spy Academy... pawesome! :)

    I'll follow your fan'cat'stic blog as soon as the Google TECH peeps sort out the problem with the GFC widget ~ very slow peeps, but I've added you to my 'Pawesome Blogs & Sites to Follow' in the meantime :)

    Wishing you a purrfect day

    Bestest purrs

    Basil

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...