Saturday, 7 July 2012

Cartoon Me

As I was surfing the Interwebs the other day, by the greatest luck I stumbled across this totally pawesome blog, you can check it out by clicking the link below


There are three very uber cool kitties running the show, Au, Target and Guido plus their human and as it happens they have their own fan'cat'stic books too! Kudo's to Katz Tales!

But I digress, while I was perusing their site I came across a link to cartoon oneself, so I batted my human repeatedly on the face ~ no claws ~ well it was 3 am, and demanded right there and then that she get up and cartoon me for my new blog. I won't repeat what she said as I wouldn't want to offend anyones delicate furry ears (oh what the heck, it went like this: *#@*$ ^&*$£#@ *$%#*@ sleeping! If you can translate that ~ well done you!) 

So anyway I had to wait until the morning, which came around incredibly quickly after I settled down on my humans pillow and went to sleep ~ she was not amused by this either and for the life of me I can't think why, afterall I was keeping her head warm.

After she'd had her morning coffee, we got down to the business of cartooning me and this is the result.



And if I do say so myself, what a handsome kitty!

If you would like to cartoon yourself or a cute kitty furrpal, here's the link


Happy cartooning, I'm off to get my human to do Amber and Snowie next.

Bestest meows and purrs

Basil

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...