Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Meowbify ~ Cats Taking Over The World!

Cat's Taking Over the World

Look into my eyes, are mew mesmerised?

After purrusing the Interwebs looking fur something fun and Kitteh inspired to tantalise your fuzzy feline tastebuds with, I came across this pawesome website:


Meowbify turns any Interwebs Site into a Total Kitteh Furriendly Submersion Experience or TKFSE for short.

Cats and Kittehs can now take over the World one Interwebs Site at a time!

  The suppurr genius's at Meowbify have concocted a most cunning and crafty way of transposing photo's and animations of fabulous kittehs onto the site of your choosing.

Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!

(That's my mostest evilest or ebil laugh BTW!)

I even tried it out on my Purrsonal Assistants, Ms. Garnell's Home Page and here's the result!

Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!




To see what it normally looks like ~ go here:


I hope you've enjoyed today's post and don't forget to 'Follow Me' so you don't miss out on any future posts.  I have several Follow options available including: GFC, Networked Blogs, Linky and E-Mail, just fur your added convenience.

Bestest Meows and Purrs

Basil

(Only One Click Away From World Domination ~ Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!)


6 comments:

  1. Love your evil laughter and fiendish plot to take over the interwebs!! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank mew furry much! I have been purrfecting my evil or ebil laugh fur quite some time... it takes much dedication and purractice ~ Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!

    And all kittehs need a totally pawesome and fiendish plot to take over the interwebs, what's yours?

    Bestest purrs

    Basil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! ABSOLUTELY MOUSING BRILLIANT!!! purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally PAWESOME huh? We can now take over the Interwebs one site at a time!

      Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!

      Bestest meows

      Basil

      Delete
  4. Too cute! I'm a new follower. You can follow me at:
    www.kimbershook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew furry much!

      My Purrsonal Assistant Ms. Garnell will follow mew back!

      Bestest purrs

      Basil

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...