Saturday, 29 September 2012

The Saturday Solution ~ Going up the Jungle!

The Saturday Solution with Dr. Basil Widdairs

Pet Advice Columnist Extraordinaire!


Just to let all mew wonderful kitties out there in Cyber Space and the Inter-webs know that there will be a two week break in The Saturday Solution Transmission and normal scheduling will resume on Saturday the 13th of October.

In the meantime purrlease feel free to emeow me with your concerns, dilemmas, pet peeves and decidedly despurrate purroblems.
 
DearDrBasil (at) gmail (dot) com
I love to read your mail and will answer all your mail asap.

So I'll see mew back here in a couple of weeks, after my expedition up the jungle!

Bestest Meows and purrs

Basil 


8 comments:

  1. Jungle? JUNGLE??? You're going into the jungle? WOW! Have lots of fun but if you see any lions, tell my brother Rushy to get back here, ASAP. Okay? purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nerissa my wonderpurr furriend... how are mew? Yes the jungle was most exciting I will post about it when I finally catch up on all my kitty correspondence... 2 weeks away and I have a months worth of catching up!!! MOL Purrs Basil

      Delete
  2. You look very wise and wonderful wearing your professor glasses lovely Basil! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew so much... I am furry purrleased that mew like my photo, I aim to be most purrofessional in all my endeavors! Bestest purrs Basil

      Delete
  3. Hey there Buddy! When you get back from the jungle, come on over to Nerissa's Life to check out your new award! purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nerissa, twice in one post... the peeps will talk if they find out - they will think they we are in some kind of kitteh conspiracy!!! MOL

      I must say that I am furry excited that mew have so generously awarded me with such a prestigious honor! I will get my P.A. to sort out all the relevant necessities of claiming this wonderpurr award!

      Thank mew again

      Bestest purrs

      Basil

      Delete
  4. When you get back Dr. Basil, you'll find a new message from your new friends at Cherry City Kitties. We're following your blog now too. So hope you had a great adventure and we'll visit when you get back
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday Greetings Harry, Dexter & Tipp

      Thank mew furry much fur stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love making new furriends and it's a total purrleasure to meet you all.

      I had a marvellous bungly jungly adventure and will be posting all about furry soon.

      Bestest purrs

      Basil

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...