Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Another Award, what a fan'cat'stic start to 2013!

Nerissa's Life
WOW!

This is one of my dearest furpals, Nerissa from the totally pawesome blog:


Mew may have come across Nerissa on your interwebs travels as he is furry furry famous and he looks so darn smart with his glasses on, a total kitty scholar and he has so much poise with a pen I bow down to his ingenious genius!

He is a cat that I aspire to and one that I have to say a monster sized 

THANK MEW

 too, because if it weren't for his kindness I wouldn't be getting this today!


So I'm officially part of 

THE NEXT BIG THING!

I have one word for this and it's

PAWESOMENESS!


As I gratefully accept this magnificent award, it is my duty to nominate five other blogs that I think are worthy of being

THE NEXT BIG THING!

This is no easy task, as I have met some wonderpurr bloggers over the last few months and I hate to leave anyone out of the running, but rules are rules so here's my top five picks for this award, in no particular order.

Check them out as I'm sure you'll love them:






So there mew have my top five picks for this award, check back soon for updates on The Smooch Report and I'll be back with more Dear Dr. Basil and The Saturday Solution, not furrgetting The Monday Meow and The Purrsday Paw!


It's GREAT to back in the Blog'o'Sphere

Bestest purrs

Basil

17 comments:

  1. Awww... thanks so much for those wonderful things you said 'bout me and 'bout my blog. They were so great to hear. And you totally deserve this award, my pal. TOTALLY! You really are... THE NEXT BIG THING! purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry welcome my wonderpurr furpal!

      And many thanks for your kind words...

      purr purr purr

      Basil x0x0x

      Delete
  2. Yay for your amazing fabulous award!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew furry much!!!

      Purrrrrrrzzzz

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow Basil, thanks a ton! We are so honored that you would name us for this award! We are so, so looking forward to reading more, specially Saturday Solutions.. you make it all seem easy!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp
    pee ess: We usually call Dexter our "Big Thing" or "Giant Puma Kitten" MOL! shhhh.... don't tell him!
    H & T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, mew are all furry furry welcome!!!

      Purrrrrrzzzz


      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank mew furry furry much!

      Purrrrrrzzzz

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your award, Basil! And thanks so much for passing it on to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry furry welcome!!! #

      Headbonks

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  6. Congratulations and Thank you for sharing your great new award, Basil! We'll get our running-behind Mom right on it and pass it on to 5 others too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So purrleased that mew like it! :D

      Meows and purrs

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  7. Mew thanks you very much for the award I will get Mom to blog about it on Sunday. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool... I'll come for a visit! Got any nip?

      Purrrzzzzz

      Basil xoxox

      Delete
  8. Basil you are the Cats Cat, Cat!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fank mew Timmy, you're too kind! *BLUSHES*

      Purrrrrzzzzz


      Basil xoxox

      Delete
  9. Hi Basil! We hopped over from Willow's to meet you. What a handsome kitteh you are. We can't wait to read more about you and your adventures. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...