Tuesday, 15 January 2013

The Smooch Report! Mew play with my toys, I steal your scratch post!

Well Smoochie, my speshul needs brofur has been settling in.... hmmmm... these youngsters hey? What they do for attenshun....


It's been furry furry chilly here the last few days and while this little kitteh has been having fun (Stealinz) my toys - I have the evidence below, mew can see fur yourselves!!!  (And yes, I know they are pink... my P.A. has a thing for pink - what can I say - just take a look at her blog, it's just an explosion of pink!  Shakes head in dismay!)




So while Smoochie was in the kitchen, I was in the sitting room stealinz back.... das Smoochie's Scratch Post! Muwahahahaha

As mew can see I'm far too big for it but still, I haves to make my point.



After an hour of utter uncomfortables, (just look at my expurresssion) I decided to abandon this game to go and gets some toasty warms from the fire.



Purrrrrrrrfect!

Hope mew are keeping warmz!

Bestest purrs and meows

Basil


20 comments:

  1. Hehehe.... all is fair in love and war. At least, that's what they say... purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew know it's true!!!! Purrrs XOXO

      Delete
  2. Awwwww lovely to meet Smoochie!! He's adorable!! Yay! Enjoy your place by the fire gorgeous Basil! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks furry much... I'll be back in front of it tonight!! MOL

      Purrs

      Basil XX

      Delete
  3. Fanks for the purrs for Tim and the nice comment about our blog. If you think Tim is cute, you should see his brother Tommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fanks fur coming and commenting! I'll be back to your blog asap to check effurything out in much more detail!!!

      Purrs Basil xoxo

      Delete
  4. Good to hear from mew, Basil. Glad mew are marking your territory in such a constructive fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry furry kind - one does try to mark ones territory as best as pawsible!

      Purrs to KB

      Basil xoox

      Delete
  5. that is some great evidence that you have there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fank you furry much... I do try my furry best!!!!

      Purrs

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  6. hi Basil! Thanks for visiting us! Oh, we know what you mean about fur-sibs ::sigh:: we're glad you got at least some pay backs :) your fireplace sure looks nice and warm!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie
    (3fraidycats)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby Fur-sibs can be furry stressful when they are stealinz your stuff...

      Yes, the fire was furry warm and nice!!

      Purrs

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  7. We say there's nothing wrong with pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL!!!!! Mew are too funny, I will tell my P.A. :D :D

      Purrs

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  8. We have to pay close attention to our fav toys around here. Too many cats. We sure have fun stealing from each other though. Meow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fink that a combination safe is in order to purrtect our stuff! MOL MOL MOL!!!!

      Purrs

      Basil =^.^=

      Delete
  9. Hey My toy and My comment are missing! BUDDY! RUMPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was furry furry strange - it's here now... must have been an interwebs glitch! :( :(

      Most furry sorry fur that!!!

      Purrs

      Basil xoxo

      Delete
  10. Hmmmm...maybe one day you'll all learn to share?? Ehhh...maybe not!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL!!! Mew are furry funny!!!!! Share!!!! Like YEAH - hahahahahahhahhhhhhhaaaaaa ;)

      Mew know it's true!! :D

      Purrs

      Basil xoxo

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...