Friday, 24 May 2013

Basil The Bionic Cat ~ FREE for the Bank Holiday Weekend ~ Get Your Copy NOW!


Great News my fabulous feline followers!

Just because I wanted to do something wunderful, I used my irresistible purrsausion (I purred effur so softly!) on my P.A. to give my novel away for FREE! 


~ Yes,  mew heard me right and no, mew don't have cloth ears! ~ 

It will be FREE FREE FREE on Amazon everywhere 
from Caturday 25th May to Monday 27th May

So don't miss out of this Fan'cat'stic oppurrtunity

Click the links below to get yours NOW!

UK


USA



Don't forget to stop by my face book page and 'Like Me!' mew can also leave a comment, but only if mew want to.

Click below


Enjoy all the fun that is Basil the Bionic Cat (the novel)

Happy reading my furriends!

Bestest Meows and Purrs

Basil




P.S.

Don't forget to share the fun ~ tell everyone mew know!

And if mew don't have a Kindle, mew can download the App for PC, Mac and everything else at the Amazon Kindle Store

Click Here:

Amazon Kindle Apps for Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...