Thursday, 2 May 2013

Kitty Comrades! Sorry!!!!

Dearest Kitty Comrades, Followers, Readers and Email Subscribers

Firstly I must apologize for my sudden disappearance, there was a very unfortunate incident, which took my P.A.'s attention away from all social media for nearly 12 weeks. However, things are returning to a more normal state (whateffur normal is!) and hopefully I'll get to post lots of new and exciting things again.

I have missed all of my furriends terribly, and would like to thank mew for all the pawesome comments on previous posts that I've only just seen and will reply to asap!

 It's great to be back on the interwebs and back with my fabulous furriends!

Bestest purrs, meows and most sincerest apologies

Basil XOX





8 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you're back now! Great to see you! Have a wonderful Thursday. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Fanks furry much Prancer!!!!

      Mew have a totally pawesome Purrsday too :D

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Welcome back handsome Basil!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fank mew, it's great to be back!!! XOX

      Delete
  3. Hi ya, Basil! Good to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Island Cats - fanks for stopping by, great to see mew too! XOX

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back. Will add you to my blogroll Mate!

    Dash Kitten
    www.dashkitten.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Dash Kitten, fanks, I'll add mew to my blog directory too!!! XOX

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...