Monday, 19 August 2013

The Blog Directory Has Been Updated


The Blog Directory Has Been Updated


Dearest Meowy Furriends

I know that mew, like me, have probably had a totally wild weekend and are in serious need of catching up on cat-nap time.  This I totally understand as mew can see from my picture.

Howeffur, I just had to let mew know that some totally fan'cat'stic felines have been added to my Pawesome Blog Directory, should mew decide that after your snooze a little purrusal on the interwebs is on the cards.

I highly recommend checking out the links, mew neffur know what mew might stumble upon!


Wishing mew all a supurr purry day

Basil

5 comments:

  1. How did you even get INTO that position? Pretty impressive...

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite tricky, but mew know, purrseverance is key to getting that comfy! MOL

      Delete
  2. Good heavens, you're all upside down and twisty! Very advanced kitty sleep position!
    Oh coolies, you have us on your list! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for including us!!! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fur having my Bloggie on your wonderfur list.
    By the way, how do you sleep like that??
    Meow you are sure one flexible kitty

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...