Friday, 25 October 2013

The Halloween Countdown - Part One


Welcome to

The Halloween Countdown

Halloween Countdown



My P.A. Ms. Garnell loves Halloween, it's her most favourite holiday effur and I thought it would be fun to share with mew over the next few days a few seasonal things, starting of with this:

What's my least favourite thing about Halloween?

Mine is being subjected to endless photo enhancements - See below





What's my most favourite thing about Halloween?

That the rest of the Kitty clan get endless photo enhancements too! MOL

Amber

Humphrey

Mildred

Posie

Snowie


So my wonderpurr furrpals, what do mew think of Halloween and do your hoomans do this kind of thing to your photo's?

Bestest scary purrs

Basil 



6 comments:

  1. gahhhhhh!!!! Mommy DRESSES us up! That wanker Felix doesn't mind but he's a bit odd anyway...

    HEY!! We got you package and there has been COMPLETE and utter MAYHEM with our squirrel-n-nip--thank you--and there will be a post to come, soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL MOL mew are too funny - please share pictures of FELIX!!!!

      Glad mew got the 'package' and I'm so furry happy that mayhem ensued after opening said 'package' - my work is done!!! :D :D MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. We love your photos, Basil. At least you don't hafta wear a real costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is furry true, and after reading that Felix (1st comment) doesn't mind getting his freak on - I can't wait to see the pictures at Katnip Lounge!!! MOL

      Delete
  3. Basil I dont mind the photos so much
    Its when the costumes come out that I skeedaddle
    Your Pal Timmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew and me both, my P.A. once tried to put me in a Santa Jacket - that didn't work out too well!!! MOL I may post pictures of the tragically sad affair nearer to Catmass! XOX

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...