Friday, 8 November 2013

Friday Mewsings ~ The BiblioCat ~ My Favourite Cat Books - True Stories

Friday Mewsings

 =^.^= My Favourite Cat Books =^.^=


As mew may know, I'm a bit of a literary cat, and fur those that don't, yes I am a bit of a literary cat.  In my spare time, which sadly there isn't much of due to the furry demanding napping, feeding and napping schedule I maintain, howeffur when there is a little free time I write stories.  Well not me purrsonally, I get my hooman P.A.to do all the hard work while I inspire her.

While this may not seem like furry hard work, it is in actual fact quite exhausting to come up with the endless plot lines to keep her typing and earning her keep.   At the moment she's in the middle of my next novel, called 'Basil's Balmy Adventure' which is book II in the Bionic Basil Series.

Here's the teaser: 

What do: Pirate ships, secret underwater research facilities, missing cats and a Texan Oil Billionaire have in common? 

Come on now, mew didn't seriously think I was going to spill the beans just yet, did mew? MOL



But anyway I'm digressing, today's post is all about my favourite cat books in no purrticular order:

Today my furriends we're doing

True Stories:

     
Dewey UK Amazon



   A Street Cat Named Bob UK Amazon   



  The World According Bob UK Amazon 


Casper the Commuting Cat UK Amazon


All of these pawesome books have more 5***** ratings than mew could shake your tail at, and if mew haven't read them, purrlease do, they are all quite remarkable and well worth getting in a comfy chair in front of the fire on a cold rainy afternoon. What better way to while away the time? 

Well that's all for this literary offering, I hope mew enjoy them as much as I did, and if mew've read them, let me know your thoughts!

Bestest Friday purrs

Basil

 
            

    
   [All Images courtesy of Amazon UK]

                   

5 comments:

  1. We've read Dewey but not the other books. Yours should be interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh mew should try the others, and mine too,of course!!!! MOL ;)

      Delete
  2. with the TONS of books that I have reviewed do you believe I don't think I have read ANY of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy has read the first two and loved both. She now plans to check out the others. Thanks for sharing this info. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...