Friday, 6 December 2013

Pet Parade #18 BLOG HOP Hosted by Rascal & Rocco


WELCOME TO THE

  PET PARADE BLOG HOP!



Welcome to this weeks Pet Parade & Blog Hop 

with

        See more at: Rascal and Rocco

I must apologise fur my absence this week, the P.A. has been furry busy with other matters.  Not that I know what they are, but they seriously messed up my blog schedule, which I'm not furry happy about. Howeffur, we are here today and that's all the matters I suppose!

 Purrhaps I should have stayed out of the ashes on the bonfire last Sunday - and it was cold, before mew ask. Purrsonally I don't know what all the fuss was about, anyone would think I was absolutely filthy! MOL  [And there was no way I wasn't letting that pesky rodent get away]

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**



**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**


9 comments:

  1. Oh Basil! You made us laugh because our sisfur Sniffie got in the fireplace ashes once and looked just like you!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL - I think I look furry cute, it's a shame the P.A. didn't agree! MOL

      Delete
  2. wow! You are a gorgeous kitty! I love your markings!
    We are #9 in pet parade come on by if you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew furry much - just on my to your blog now! :D XX

      Delete
  3. Nothing wrong with getting your paws dirty. You can always come in and wipe them on the carpet and couch. Hope you got the little critter! Thanks again for coming to the Pet Parade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, the couch and carpets are just purrfect for such activities!!! MOL

      Yep, I got the varmint!!!! ;)

      Delete
  4. OMC, Basil! Did you hafta have a bath??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bath, but I got the flannel treatment instead!!!! It was furry unpleasant to say the least!!!! I don't recommend it at all ... XX

      Delete
  5. Oh my Cod, how adorbs are you! Dem is sooty footies for sure!

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...