Monday, 16 December 2013

The Monday Meow - Cat Scouts - Meatloaf Merit Badge Update

The Monday Meow

Cat Scouts

 Meatloaf Merit Badge Update



Last week mew may remember that I was going fur a new badge at Cat Scouts.

This supposedly easy Merit Badge, has proved somewhat more difficult than furst anticipated.  It would appear after going through endless photo's of moi, that me and Meatloaf* are not that compatible.  [*this is the pawsition when kitties look like they could just fit in the meatloaf tin - paws all tucked nicely in and tail too] 

It would seem that my tail has other, more unruly idea's of  remaining free and unrestrained, purrhaps this is because I have a furry long tail, my P.A. says I am much like a Snow Leopard in the tail department.




As mew can see from the photo's, the body is complying, but the tail has a mind of its own!

I don't know if this will qualify fur a badge as I'm waiting fur the Moderators to make their decision - in other words the Jury is Out!

What do mew think my furriends - does this qualify fur the Meatloaf or do I need to work harder?

**~*~*~*~*~**

On another note, mew will remember that I had to go the VET on Furday and really it wasn't that bad, I got my injection and I'm on antibiotics fur a few days, just to make doubly sure that I don't get an infection.  This was me all snuggled up under the silk blanky after the event.


Sssshhhhh, I'm just too sweepy!

**~*~*~*~*~**

I'm back tomorrow with some more pawesomeness, stop by if mew can.

Bestest Monday purrs

Basil


12 comments:

  1. Awwww we vote that you are doing a fabulous meatloaf pose and should be awarded merits of distinction! Yay!! Awwww glad you are ok and the vet's visit went fine! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew, I feel much better now! :) XX

      Delete
  2. I think your pics are just great!!!!! Purrrffect if you ask me!!!
    And glad your dreaded vet visit went ok....you sure do look cozy under the blankies :)
    ((hugz)) from your husky pals over at "love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank furry much my Husky furpals! XX

      Delete
  3. I think dat's a good meat loaf too. he he - besides, mine all show my tail too. I just can't help it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm glad I'm not the only one Mario, whose tail has a mind of its own!! MOL XX

      Delete
  4. Everycat KNOWS that the Tail doesn't count--it has a mind of it's own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL thank mew Kitties from Katnip Lounge! XX

      Delete
  5. I will vote a big YES you qualify for the MeatLoaf
    Purrs my furend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh buddy, we didn't know you had to go to the Vet...glad that you are ok and that you got some attention just to be on the safe side and we will send big purrs your way for all to be well. I think you should qualify for the meatloaf because the most important part is the front paws tucked under and you got that purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Clooney, I'm ok now, thanks - it was all a bit of a storm in a milk bowl! Glad mew think I qualify fur the Meatloaf badge!!! MOL

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...