Monday, 9 December 2013

The Monday Meow - Cat Scouts Rule - Fur Sure!!

 The Monday Meow


Greetings fellow kitties in Cyberspace, as mew may know last week my blogging schedule was rather rudely interrupted by things beyond my control, howeffur this week I'm back, bigger and better (Well maybe not, but here's hoping! MOL)

Some of my totally pawesome furriends already know about Cat Scouts, as they too, are memfurs of this fan'cat'stic new interwebs group, but fur those of mew who don't, Cat Scouts has landed and I'm going to share a few pawesome things with mew today that I've been doing since I joined.

Firstly, if mew fancy joining, here's the link:




It's a furry simple process, my P.A. had me signed up in a jiffy under my expert guidance, of course.

I'm a memfur of: Worldwide Wildcats Troop and  in the brief few weeks since I have been a memfur, I've completed several tasks and have been awarded Merit Badges.  I try to work fur and get a new badge effury week and it's so much fun! Here's my collection thus far:

 This one is fur making furriends - a pawesome pastime - I love my furriends


Fur being Purrpared at all times



This is my Rank, fur the moment, as I'm a newbie



I showed my expert skillz in the art of Basketry [sleeping in one]



I used my pawesome tree climbing skillz to attain this one



This one was achieved because I'm a blogger and a writer of novels

=^.^=

This week the Merit Badge I'm going  fur is: The Meatloaf

=^.^=

Here's all the available badges to work fur, and as mew can see, there's a real big heap of them and more are added all the time.  At least it will keep me busy over the winter months.


=^.^=

Mew collect points too fur all interactions and there is a scoreboard rank, the kitties on there are way out in the lead with all their pawesome karma points, so I have a lot of work to do but it's really great fun collecting them. 

=^.^=

So if mew would like to join in the fun, mew know what to do and where to go.

Dib Dib Dib

Bestest Monday Purrs

Basil 

[Saluting]






[All images Copyright Cat Scouts/MouseBreath]

24 comments:

  1. Hi buddy, you have been a very busy scout. I need to get a move on. How do you motivate your human?? I need some clues on that cuz mine just is so slow at everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mario, I've been training my P.A. fur a decade and the system I use is this - the Kitteh Mind Control Programme [KMCP] While your hooman is sleeping, place your paw on their temple and force your will into their mind, over time mew will be able to do this with just a thought. Then mew tell them what they need to be doing and bobs your uncle, off they trundle and do what mew want. Purrfect system, purrfect control. I'm actually thinking of doing a one day seminar if mew are interested... to help those that need a new approach to hooman training :)

      Delete
  2. wow thats great! Look at all your badges! Looks like you have been very busy! An having lots of fun!!!
    I popped by you FB page and gave a like and left you a message :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, thank mew furry much, that's awfully mice of mew!!!

      Bestest Monday Purrs Basil xx

      Delete
  3. Basil. that is so exciting! We are glad you're doing so well and having so much fun in Cat Scouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about Cat Scouts. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww!!! This is PAWESOME!! We bet you are the bestest most hip and happening kitty scout ever, Basil! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Scouts looks like such fun but Jan isn't real into sharing the computer as much as we'd like, so we just enjoy reading about the Scouts. Have lots of fun for us, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure do have fun at Cat Scouts my furend
    Purrs
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Timmy we have the bestest time effur!! MOL xx

      Delete
  8. It sounds like you have been very busy Basil! All of those merit badges you've earned are super cool. I bet you'll rise through the ranks really fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, and yes, I have been supurr busy!! MOL

      Delete
  9. Basil, I'm glad you joined Cat Scouts. I'll see you 'round the campfire.

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Wally - I'll bring roasted mices to the next campfire!! MOL

      Delete
  10. Hi Basil. We're having tons of fun in Cat Scouts, aren't we? See you at the campfire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sushi, we are having the bestest time at Cat Scouts - see mew at the next campfire, I'm bringing roasted mices as a speshul treat! MOL xx

      Delete
  11. Very cool indeed, we are sure you are going to make an excellent Cat Scout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Basil you have inspired me to start working on my badges. I have been slacking. ~Socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Socks, dib dib dib *salutes* which badges do mew have?

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...