Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Tuesday Tails ~ I got an Award!

Tuesday Tails


Tuesday Greetings my furriends and welcome to some more pawesomeness.

Today I'm furry purrleased to say that Cinco & Manna from Playful Kitty have most graciously nominated little old moi fur an award!  

'Flying Snak Paks, I won an award!'

and

'Thank mew furry much Cinco & Manna, mew are totally fan'cat'stic!'

**~*~*~*~**

Now I get to display this uber fab new award on my blog.


**~*~*~*~**

The Rules:

  1. Post the award on your blog.
    Check! :)
  2. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and follow them (by any means necessary ;) ).
    Check!  I follow  Playful Kitty on Bloglovin and Twitter.
  3. Pass along the award to a few friends who already follow you.
    See Below - Check! 
    :)
  4. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated for the award. 
    Basil's Blog is usually set to post at 8:00 AM GMT,  so I will be letting everyone know some time after that.
**~*~*~*~**

And the Nominees are:

[In no purrticular order I might add!]




Eric and Flynn's Adventures http://twodevoncats.blogspot.co.uk/

William of Mass Destruction http://williamthecat.blogspot.com

The Islands Cats @ http://www.island-cats.com/

Rascal & Rocco @ http://www.rascalandrocco.com/

Cherry City Kitties @ http://www.cherrycitykitties.com/




[BTW if mew do not like purrticipating in such affairs - purrlease feel free to ignore it and I'm furry sorry fur impeding on your time]

**~*~*~*~**

And just because, though it is not obligatory, I will share a few fun facts with mew all.

5 Funtastic Things About Moi!

 1. I love climbing trees



2. I love Catnip. It's the best fun effur [Younger kitties look away]



3. I love boxes. When one box is just not enough!

 

4. I love napping on softness. [Mew can touch my tummy, I know mew want too!]



5. I love hiding in the garden, ready to ambush anything that moves - muwahahaaaa


**~*~*~*~**

Thank mew all furry much fur stopping by today and I'm back in the morning with some more pawesomeness, so stay tuned!

Bestest Tuesday purrs

Basil


18 comments:

  1. Pawsome award and those were cool things to learn about you. Thanks for passing it on to us!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry welcome my furriends! XX

      Delete
  2. Concats on your award Basil, and thanks for passing it on to me. I like all those same things that you do. Maybe we are brothers from a different mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flynn, thank mew and you're furry welcome! Purrs Basil

      Delete
  3. Congratulations pal on your award. That's a pawsome one! Loved seeing all the things you like to do. yOu are so lucky you get outside and can climb a tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario, outside is the bestest fun!!! Come over any-time and I'll show mew about :) :)

      Delete
  4. Concats on your award, Basil, and thanks for giving it to me, too! I like the fun facts about you--and my mom would be ALL OVER THAT BELLEH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks William, and you're furry welcome! :) Tell your mom to tickle away MOL XX

      Delete
  5. Hi ya, Basil! What a cool award! And we enjoyed learning more about you. We wish we got outside so we could climb trees. Thanks for passing that award onto us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Island Cats, I'm glad mew like the award! Come over to my house and mew can climb all the trees mew like :) :)

      Delete
  6. ConCATulations on your pawsome award, Basil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice award thee my furend Basil. Love that tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your well-deserved award Basil! Loved your pics and your interesting facts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation! And I saw todays post that you got another award! You're popular kitty! And thank you so much for passing one on to us. Jumping for joy over here! Great pics, those are all fantastic past times

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read that you gave me an award thank you so much what a pawsome thing. What cool things I like your interesting facts especially with the catnip one.

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...