Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Wild on Wednesday ~ Can mew believe I got another award!?


Wild on Wednesdays



Wednesday Greetings my furriends

I hope that your week thus far has been filled with much speshulness and soft warm beds.

I must say that I'm really feeling the speshulness and love from my buddies as I've just been given another award, that's 2 in 2 days, can mew believe it? I couldn't, but it's true!

'Flying Snak Paks, I won another award!'

This award was given to me by my great buddy, Mario from 


'Thank Mew Furry Much Mario, Mew Are Pawesome!'

**~*~*~*~**


**~*~*~*~**

The good mews is, that there aren't any rules with this award, which is most unusual as they usually come with strings - but I like strings, especially dangly ones! MOL

And as I'm one fur sharing the speshulness and good cheer, I'll be nominating the following: 

[In no purrticular order I might add!] 




Savannah's Paw Tracks @ http://savannahspawtracks.com

 The Cats of Wildcat Woods @ http://wildcatwoodscats.blogspot.com

[BTW if mew do not like purrticipating in such affairs - purrlease feel free to ignore it and I'm furry sorry fur impeding on your time]

**~*~*~*~**


**~*~*~*~**

Enjoy the no-strings award my furriends and I'll be back before mew know it

Bestest Wednesday Purrs

Basil


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank mew William and the same to mew too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award and thank you for the nomination!

    Purrs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and mew are furry welcome Athena! XX

      Delete
  3. oh Basil, how nice of you to think of me! *claps paws over mouth*...blushing...I do have this award but so appreciate it when someone new thinks enough of me to pass an award along...paw hugs, Savvy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Savvy, I'm sorry, I did purruse your blog to see if mew had it already and couldn't see it! Purrhaps I need my eyes tested!! MOL Anyhow mew have 2 badges of loveliness now, just fur mew! XX

      Delete
  4. Meow thanks Basil! These are so nice with no hoops to jump through! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry welcome my furiend, and yes, there's no hoop jumping! MOL Purrs B

      Delete
  5. Wow, Basil! You sure are popular. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job pal. I love that picture of you in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario, glad mew like the foto's!! :D

      Delete
  7. Wow Basil, thanks so much for thinking of me and passing the award onto me, cool! Those are really amazing pictures of you...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry welcome Clooney, anytime my furriend! :D

      Delete
  8. Concats on your new award! I think I nominated you for one last Friday and forgot to tell you about it. I suffer from the stupids from time to time. It's a chronic infection. :P Great photo! You look super cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOl - no way Cinco - thank mew fur thinking of me!! Glad mew like the foto's XX

      Delete
  9. congratulations on your awar. That flower looks like its popping out of the top of you head - BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL - I know, I don't know what the P.A. was thinking!!! MOL

      Delete
  10. Concats on your award, Basil. I thought the flowers on the first picture were on your head like a hat or something... Tee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonne année petit félin ;)

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...