Saturday, 18 January 2014

Pet Parade #24 BLOG HOP Hosted by Rascal & Rocco


WELCOME TO THE

  PET PARADE BLOG HOP!



Pet Parade Blog Hop

- See more at: Rascal and Rocco

I must apologise fur my absence over the last couple of weeks, the P.A. came down with the flu and has been furry poorly. [Most inconvenient fur my blogging escapades and all interwebs activities fur that matter]

Howeffur, I have been the dutiful kitty and been keeping her company while she's been coughing, sneezing and shivering.   I'm hoping normal service will resume next week, but she say's she still feels like a wet rag and has a much energy as limp lettuce leaf - go figure????

Anyway on with the Pet Parade courtesy of my buddies, Rascal and Rocco



 *~*~*~*~*
 
*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*

5 comments:

  1. Awww that is such a cute picture of you pal. Tell staff to feel better soon. We don't like our staff to be sick. I know you are trying to do a good job of taking care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were there keeping her warm and giving cuddles. I'm sure that made all the difference in getting well. We've been MIA too, just barely getting the Pet Parade up. Hubby just had surgery on his knee, but we're hoping to be back on track soon. Life happens. Hope your PA feels 100% very soon! Thank her for using up her precious energy to share the Parade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope your P.A. feels better soon.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo Basil! Hope everyone is feeling better now!
    ((husky hugz))
    "love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...