Saturday, 25 January 2014

Pet Parade #25 BLOG HOP Hosted by Rascal & Rocco

WELCOME TO THE

  PET PARADE BLOG HOP!



Pet Parade Blog Hop

- See more at: Rascal and Rocco


Caturday Greetings my Wonderpurr pals!

I hope that mew've been keeping warm [pals in the northern hemisphere] as it's been furry chilly of late.  

The P.A. still feels totally rubbish, but I'm forcing her work, I told her is was good therapy and she needed to do something other than sleep more than us kitties, i.e: all day and night!

So here we are on another Pet Parade - Strutting our stuff and showing the world what fabulous felines and canines we are.

Today, I'm showing mew all what I was doing last night and as mew can see it was furry exhausting, the extreme warmz from the wood burner had me and Smoochie totally zonked out! MOL



When it all got a little too much, I migrated to the back of the sofa



I'm totally gone!



Anyway, enough of my sleeping activities and on with the show!

**~*~*~*~***

**~*~*~*~***
**~*~*~*~***

Wishing mew all a totally pawesome weekend

Bestest purrs

Basil


14 comments:

  1. Aw, you look so cute and warm in front of that fire! Wish we had one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew!!! Come over any time, there's always room fur more :) XOX

      Delete
  2. That must be so comfy-cozy in front of the fireplace...and are those amethyst geodes? Beautiful. Cute pics of you Basil, all zonked-out...hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew Clooney and yes, they are amethyst Geodes, the P.A. has a bit of an addition to them! MOL I will make mew laugh now, sometimes when I'm feeling furry naughty I climb the ones either side of the fireplace, they are over 7ft tall and I perch on top - the P.A. does NOT like behaviour at all!!! MOL (They are bolted into the wall - so they don't toplle over)

      Delete
  3. You look super cozy!!
    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. In front of the fire is the best place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my wood burner too. You look very comfy on the back of the sofa. I lie in the bathroom when I get too hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was soooo furry comfy, and if it get too hot - I meow at the patio doors and go outside!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  6. looking so cozy by the fire! I wish we had a fireplace. Very jealous here. Love your pics and thank you so much for continuing to share the pet parade! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew and mew are furry welcome, I love sharing the Pet Parades! XOX

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh yes, when the temperature drops, it's the only place to be! MOL XOX

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...