Thursday, 1 May 2014

Thankful on Thursday - The Sunshine Award - Come see if mew've been nominated too!

Welcome to

Thankful on Thursday

Today I'm furry thankful to Terra Toby and to all my pawesome furriends from Barking From The Bayou for so furry kindly giving me this new award last month 

The Sunshine Award



This award comes with a few strings - 10 of them in fact as I have to name 10 things about me, so let's begin:

10 Things About Moi!

1. I'm not Bionic in real life but I am in my book [Basil the Bionic Cat]
2. I love patrolling the garden and the field [Kitty Patrol]
3. I often lose my collar and come home naked! OMC!!! [No pictures!]
4. I have 5 fur-siblings [All The Kitty Clan]
5. I really enjoy catnip but not as much as Smoochie [Catmint Capers & Catmint Heaven]
6. I love supurr soft blankys [Softness Supremo]
7. I'm not too keen on mutual bathing  [Let Me Lick You] [See picture below]
8. I really like our new Bloopers feature [Bloopers 1 & Bloopers 2]
9. I love chicken treats, and Dreamies.
10. I love my P.A. and Dad and snuggle with them effury night.



Now I have to nominate 10 other sunny and supurr shiny blogs - howeffur as this fabulous award has been going around like wildfire over the last few weeks I think that is going to quite difficult.  But anyway here's my Top 10 in no purrticular order I might add, and if mew've already been given this award - I do apologize.

1. Cherry City Kitties
2. The Island Cats
3. The Paw Relations
4. Catnip Capers
5. Felix & Jasper Blogalot
6. Manx n News
7. Friends Furever
8. Pawesome Cats
9. Fuzzy Tails
10. Playful Kitty


Join me tomorrow when I'm back with my usual Friday Affair -  The Pet Parade - see last weeks post here: Pet Parade #38

Until then, just find a soft spot and chillax!



Bestest purrs

Basil 


28 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, Basil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Basil, and thank you so much for including us. Just please don't be offended if our human forgets to post it--her middle-aged brain is quite addled these days and short-term memory is, well. short. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew are furry welcome and don't worry if your PA furgets to post! MOL !

      Delete
  3. YAY! Congrats on your award!!! You are very deserving my bionic pal!
    Congrats to all the great blogs you passed it onto as well!
    Happy Thoughtless Thursday!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your award Basil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool award, Basil. Thanks for passing it on to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concats, Basil! Fun things to learn about you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basil thank you for gifting us with this award but we did receive it a few weeks ago. We certainly are honored you chose us! Concats on receiving it yourself and you did a splendid job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pawsome award and we're honored to receive it from you!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award. What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concatulations on you award, Basil! We enjoyed reading the fun facts about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award! Happy Thoughtless Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad that you are enjoying your award! It is well-deserved!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Concats Basil! And thanks for thinking of us. Mom hasn't blogged in ages and this will MAKE HER do it! What she really needs is a kick in the pants! Purrs and Love from us all!
    Harry, Dexter, Tipp and Willow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Basil and to all those cool blogs

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...