Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday ~ HELP ME there's a Pink Flamingo on my back!

Welcome to another Installment of


Wordless on Wednesday 


Happy Dayz & Sunny Rayz


Wednesday Greetings furriends, it's me again, Snowie, Basil will be along in a while but first I just had to share this with mew all:

Why is there a Pink Flamingo on my back?

Now I do understand the premise of wordless Wednesdays, however I believe that this needs a little explanation as, well, it just does...

Anyhoo, there I was minding my own buziness on the scratch post, yes it was that same scratch post featured a couple of weeks ago here on: FREAKY FRIDAY  the scratch post with all the **POOFING**  well anyways, there I was perched on the 2nd tier just enjoying life when there was an almighty

***POOF*** 


I glanced around but saw nothing unusual, little did I know... [I can't believe I didn't hear the voices saying 'It's behind mew!' or 'It's above mew!']

Then it happened again

***POOF*** 


I peered cautiously to my left, searching for the source, when deep down in my supurr fluffy hair follicles I knew... I just knew it was on my right... then 

***POOF*** 


It was right there next to me, touching my fur, as mew can see I showed no fear [even though I was screaming inside, as teleporting mini Pink Flamingos are purretty rare, if not virtually extinct and its their nature to be furry unpredictable] Outwardly my expression of mild indifference held up well under the uber stressful circumstances... but then

***POOF*** 


And the darn thing was on my back. 

I have a flipping Pink Flamingo on back! 



 'HELP ME!'


'Anyone???????'

The shock of having a teleporting Pink Flamingo grinning like a some insane and highly disturbed maniacal beady eyed bird rendered me momentarily speechless,  I pulled myself together and I was just about to leap off the scratch post and make a run fur it, when...

***POOF*** 


Basil here, 'Like OMC, is that a Pink Flamingo next to me?'


Sadly we'll have to resume the teleporting

Pink Flamingo Saga another time as mew know this isn't the end of it... BY A LONG SHOT...

Attenshun Nerissa - there were no egg beaters or whisks in sight ????

**~*~*~*~*~*~**

But I have to move on to another furry important topic, which is

HUG YOUR CAT DAY


So here we are, all the Kitty Clan, Pink Flamingos not included at all, sending mew our wunderpurr pals supurr mega epic snugly

HUGZ!

**~*~*~*~*~*~**

Righty ho, I must dash as there's trouble in the lounge, a pink blur just flashed by....

Catch mew in a day or so

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co



12 comments:

  1. We would have put the bitey on that big pink bird! Sending you hugs. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some kitty needs to hack up a hairball on that thing. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flamingo needs a bitey or some bunny kicking ... just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throw that bird off your back and give it a good whap! That'll teach it! Happy Hug Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL!!!! Oh no!!!! WHere the heck did that flamingo come from????!!!
    EEK!!!! You kitties better be careful! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!
    Happy WW!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Cod, that pink guy is outta control! You're gonna hafta put the bitey on him! (We think your P.A. is having a good time with theese one for sure! MOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. M and I are laughing so hard over your post. Hope you ditched that pink dude right quick so he doesn't come back again. How rude just to hop on your back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No egg beaters or whiskers? MOUSES! Must be magical teleporation. MAGICAL! Again I say.... MOUSES!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those teleporting flamingos will get you every time! It's crazy, they just come out of nowhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMC Meez can't wait tu heaw da west of da stowwy. But guw tuday.....Big Hugs and smooooooooooochs tu yous all.

    Luv and Hugs and Kitty kisses

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whut da????
    Well my comment must have teleported as I did visit last week and... and...
    Hmmm...
    You better handle this bird Basil my claws are out
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMC that was hilarious!! Look forward to reading the next installments now! :D

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...