Monday, 7 July 2014

Welcome to The Monday Meow ~ Getting All Arty-Farty With Our Photo's ~ Part Five

Welcome to another Installment of 

The Monday Meow


Greetings furriends

I hope those residing in the U.S.A. are all fully recovered from the 4th of July celebrations and ready fur another fun filled week.

This week we were pondering what to shoot fur our Monday Arty-Farty Feature and it was such a beautiful day I thought I'd go outside to do my pondering.   The sun was shining in a cloudless sky as I ambled towards one of the cat-mint plants,  this particular specimen has grown extra, extra large this year so I thought I would climb in have a snooze.

Little did I know that by doing this I would become the sole subject of this weeks post, entitled:

Captured in Catmint











 The P.A. loves the last shot, she loves them all  but this is her fav today. She said I looked 'such a little sweetie'  hmmm I know, not exactly what a rugged mancat wants to hear but then she always tells me stuff like that! It can be epically embarrassing at times... MOL

In case you're wondering about the arty-farty enhancement, the filter used on today's selection is called 'Cross Process' and gives a slight bluey green hue, cooling the colours and creating a more vintage feel to the image

 >^.^<

To see previous weeks, click any of the links below:


>^.^<

Well that's all fur today, see mew on Wednesday when I'll be back with another post.

Wishing mew all a supurr week

Bestest purrs

Basil xox


24 comments:

  1. We love all those photos, especially the last three. Sleeping in catmint must be heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the aroma is most furry soothing, most conducive to a furry pleasant catnap! XOX

      Delete
  2. All of the photos are spectacular and we agree that the last is our fav too, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottom photo as well! Very cute Basil!!!!
    Love the filter you used as well!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My P.A. keeps telling me that too!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  4. They all look lovely, but the last one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basil those are gorgeous pictures of you and we agree with your Mom the last one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, mew are furry kind to say so!!! XOX

      Delete
  6. Aaaaaw yous look so cute Basil.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Basil!
    You're looking VERY handsome in the sunshine : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Katie, I was doing my best!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. Basil, I finally found your site. I enjoyed the story very much. The pictures of you in the catmint are spectacular. I would imagine that catmint and catnip are the same. Enjoyed your blog. Good work my man,
    (((Shoko)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoko, I'm so furry happy mew found me, thanks fur stopping by and yes, they are purretty much same, they have the same effect too!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  9. Hey Basil buddy you do look rather the cat in that photo
    I am quite impressed if I meow so myself

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...