Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Wordy on Wednesday ~ The Pink Flamingo Saga Continues... Part VII


Welcome to another Installment of  

Wordy on Wednesday 
 
[formerly known as Wordless on Wednesdays but we've got too much to say! MOL]

 The Pink Flamingo Saga continues... in Part VII


It all went rather pear-shaped to say the least, at the end of last weeks episode.  Amber let the laser streams cross and all hell broke loose ~ nuff said, as I know many of mew are eager to find what the flip is going off, so hold real tight my furriends it's gonna be a mega wild ride. 

On with show!

For a quick recap on the all happenings thus far, click here: 

 
 Part I ~ Part II ~ Part III ~ Part IV  ~ Part V ~ Part VI

>^.^<


***BOOM!***

 
The sky rumbled and the air crackled and fizzed with such force we were all thrown effurywhere and pinned to the ground by the initial fallout.

The lights in the sky were so flash-tastic and neon bright that I couldn't look, but then I heard it, and I didn't need to see it, as my heart sank into a pit so deep it was fathomless.  
 "Oh my Goddess Bast, have mercy on us!" I said under my breath.


 >^.^<

 
 "And ACTION!"




The sky began to darken leaving only a single patch of blue left, the clouds turned an ominous red, billowing in huge rolling waves above us as the thunder boomed at almost deafening proportions.




Amber lay stock still on the lawn, her eyes now closed, but at least she was still with us.

Smoochie hurried towards me.  "Basil, Basil, the sky's falling down!" he yelled in terror. 




I was flat on my back, slightly winded too from the sheer force of being hurled across the garden.

"Basil! Basil! Are you ok? he asked worriedly as he reached me. 

"Don't Panic!" was all I managed to say before this happened.


 **KABOOM**


"Oh my cat!" screamed Snowie. "Basil, Basil, do something!"

[At this point I am wondering, why is it always me that has to fix effurything!?!]

"Oh heck! It's a trans-dimensional vortex!" I shouted back, trying to be heard above the rushing wind and booming thunder. "Snowie, Smoochie get Amber to safety.... quick get behind the granite mill-wheels... hurry!"




Smoochie cried out in alarm just as the most fiercest lightning I've effur seen erupted from the centre of the newly opened vortex, zapping through the boiling and bubbling sky in deadly zigzags of white hot light. 


***

**FLASHBACK**

And then I remembered it all, long ago when I was a covert operative at the supurr secret Field Intelligence Burrow [or F.I.B. fur short], this purrticular case had been dealt with, sealed, classified and put away many, many moons ago in secret bunker known only as Area 20.5  and I so hoped that I'd neffur have to deal with it again. How wrong I was...


A cold sweat eked all over my skin, making my fur clammy and me feel the despurrate need fur a bath!

***


I rounded on the Pink Flamingo, he looked like he was about to **POOF** off, so I grabbed him and leaned in real close. 

"Look pal, this is your fault, if mew hadn't teleported your feathery, vile tasting pink body into my house and harassed my furmilly, this would neffur of happened," I snapped, rather irately. "So don't think mew're going to be teleporting off and leaving me to fix your flipping trans-dimensional vortexing mess, capisce?"

He looked intensely afraid, his black beady eyes bugged rather unpleasantly as his gaze focused on something behind me.  I could feel him trembling beneath the firm grip of my paws.  I took a long, slow deep breath.

"It's here, isn't it?" I asked, though not really needing too, as the Pink Menace confirmed this by pooping his pants.

"So ve meet again Viddairs!" the highly accented voice said loudly.

 "It's Widdairs with a Wouble U, you flipping moron!" I said brusquely, not turning around.




 I let go of the pooping pink menace rather rapidly, watching as he appeared to fall backwards in slow-motion and landed with a soft squelching sound.

"Classy move!" I murmured.

"Oh you didn't just let me fall in my own poop!" he said in genuine horror, temporarily forgetting our alien visitor as he sat in a steaming pile of guano. "Oh man, that has to be the nastiest sensation I've ever experienced!"

"Mew're worried about how it feels to be sitting in a pile of turds when we're being invaded by brain sucking aliens, jeez, get your priorities right," I retorted sharply.   




 "So ve meet again Viddairs!" the highly accented voice said even louder. Like I hadn't heard him the first time.

Spinning around to face something which had a loose resemblance to what I'd hurled up a only few short days ago.  Howeffur this one was much, much bigger, had a terrible bad attitude, smelled like something had died and possessed really sharp claws.

"For the love of chicken flavoured noms, it's Widdairs with a Wouble U!" I spat, my temper nearing breaking point. "Look here mew brain loving mutated furrball alien monster thing... I've got one nerve left and mew're seriously getting on it!"

I heard Snowie scream and Smoochie cry out in terror, but Amber was still silent.
"What the flip is that hideous thing?" the Pink Flamingo screeched hysterically.

"That," I said more calmly now, as the sky raged above us in a swirling mass of angry red. "Is Furrz the Ferocious from the planet Yakitup, which is located in the Fuzzy Frizz Nebula, found in the Angelhair Dimension."

"I have prayed for this day for so very long my old adversary!" Furrz continued completely oblivious to my brief explanation of his origin. "I have waited by the trans-dimensional gateway for many cycles, and it finally opened, now I'm going to exact my revenge.... muwwahahahahaaaaahaaaaahaaa!" 

"Oh boy, there's nothing like a raving, looney, psycho brain sucking angry alien furrball with really long sharp claws!" I said under my breath, then deciding to take a whole new approach, I said rather genially. "Furrz dude, mew are looking well and mighty furry my old... erm... my old..."

"Basil kill it! KILL IT BASIL!" Smoochie screamed peeking out from his hiding place. "KILL IT!"

"Oh Bugger!" I wailed internally, my only plan just lucking right out.




Furrz took great exception to Smoochie's suggestion. "You evil killer, you squished my brother, Mattee Ballz, I saw you do it right before the portal closed last time and now it's your turn to die, how many of your nine lives do you have left Viddairs?" Furzz spat icily, globules of spit landing in my fur.

I raised an eyebrow surreptitiously, then I lifted up a paw and began to count slowly, then I did a recount just to make doubly sure, but before I could answer he screamed with fury, and lunged forward, his milky eyes changing colour and his long tongue, lashing out like a thick blue whip with lethal pincers at the end.

Snowie screamed again as the sky bubbled and boiled above, lightning cracked and the thunder boomed.

I jumped back, as the vicious tongue thrashed around and made another attempt to grab me.

The Pink Menace was still on the ground, quivering and sobbing, and generally being a gibbering wreck and that's when it happened.

'And CUT!'  
  


>^.^<

I know, I know, but we have to leave it there, believe me if I could tell the whole story in one go I would! It won't seem two shakes of a bees right knee until we're back again with the next; heart stopping, mind blowing, brain sucking, out of this world episode!
Anyhoo in the meantime, I bet mew've got more questions than mew could poke your tail at, such as...


Is Amber ok? [yes - unconscious though, fur the time being]

Oh heck, do those nasty, evil, furrball brain sucking aliens really exist? [that's classified]

How do we kill them, if they do? [also classified]

Does the planet Yakitup really exist in the Angelhair Dimension? [classified]

Were mew really in the F.I.B? [yes, but it's classified]

Did mew really squish his brother? [I'll get back to mew on that]

How many lives have mew got left? [classified]
What does U.F.O. stand fur? [Unbelievable Furrball Oppuration]

What about the Pink Menace, is he really covered in poop? [yes and MOL, too funny, hahahahahahaaaa!]

How many episodes are left? [not sure]

Can I join the F.I.B. and become a covert FIBBER Agent?  [sucks in deep breath, hmmmm... perhaps]

etc... 
purrlease feel free to add your own questions...


>^.^<


Thanks so much fur joining us again, mew know we really love your company.  Stop by on Friday when it's Pet Parade time.

Happy Wednesday

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox

22 comments:

  1. OH! That alien visitor is the stuff of nightmares! We are on the edge of our seats...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, and its always left up to me to be the clean up crew!!! Thanks fur visiting today, and leaving us a comment and we're glad you're enjoying it too!!! Purrs Basil the *CLEANER* MOL xox

      Delete
  2. Oh, we were hoping the foul smelling horrible looking ... um, whatever it is would be dead. sigh. Guess we'll have to wait to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Funny Farmers, no such luck,as of yet... it's a work in progress! MOL

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, it's so furry exciting, isn't it? XOX

      Delete
  4. Oh My Cod Basil! What in the world, oh right, not of this world, do you have there? And how will you send him back to whence he came.? Where is whence anymeow?
    Maybe you can get with Einsteins tail Big Floof who wants to take over and make a deal to send that nasty long tongued thing instead of Einstein?
    Many Questions
    We shall tune in and turn on next thrilling episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timmy, mew need to get over here and help me, like asap my furriend, this thing is a nasty muther pucker and it needs to be sent it to wherever whence is?!!!!? MOL

      Delete
  5. My goodness, this story is getting so complicated. Sure hope things are all going to turn out okay when this story finally reaches its conclusion. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my furriends, it's really heating up now... stay tuned though fur the next exciting episode, next week!! XOX

      Delete
  6. Wow - this is scary stuff guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL, mew should try standing where I am!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  7. Woah! This is getting intense ;)
    Love your questions at the end! Too funny!
    I can't wait for the next part of the story to find out what happens before you said CUT!! Grrrrr!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad mew're enjoying it my supurr husky furriends! XOX

      Delete
  8. Impressive booming actions!

    Thanks for sharing on Thoughtless Thursday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe Love your imagination!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so scary I nearly pooped my pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This story is getting very intense! That alien fluorescent hairball is the stuff nightmares are made of for even the bravest of cat. Stay strong Basil!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He pooped his pants? MOUSES!

    May the purrs be with you,
    Nissy #Niss4Senate - tell the PM, today

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guess sumhow meez missed this posty. Glad meez caught up now. :)

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOH! Basil! The suspense is to much to bear!!!
    ❀Siamese Smothers and Tuxie Tickles❀ from Mikko and Jax at Happiness is Siamese!

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...