Thursday, 26 February 2015

Thursday Frolicks ~ Cat of the Week! WE'RE BACK!

Welcome to

Thursday Frolicks

Many greetings to all our wunderpurr furriends and welcome back to our weekly feature, that sadly got put on the back burner due to me getting Lost in Space! MOL

So without further adieu here's this weeks


http://gifgifs.com/optimizer/


Featuring the totally amazing 


http://gifgifs.com/optimizer/




Many Con'Cat'ulations Sammy!

>^.^<

Sammy and I are memfurs of Cat Scouts and he's a truly remarkable Scout, a  polydactyl kitty too and his Mom writes mystery novels, anyhoo before my ramblings continue here's what Sammy had to say during his interview:



1.      A Little About Myself:   I turned 15 on January 1st!  I was adopted from the local shelter at the age of ABOUT 6 weeks old but nobody knows.  I was found under an abandoned house all alone.  My Mom and Dad live in a BIG house and I’m an only cat but I wouldn’t have it any other way!  Spoiled?  Yep!  

2.      What Is My Most Favorite Thing:  Blogging – secondly, strawberry yogurt, thirdly, bacon

3.      What Is My Least Favorite Thing:  Noise.   I like peace and quiet.

4.      Indoor Kitty or Outdoor Enthusiast:   I am mostly inside but Mom trained me on a harness from kittenhood so I do get to go outside for walks.  Now that I’m older and know my yard limits, I can go out in daylight without the harness but always with Mom or Dad.   If it’s dark outside I’m always on the harness and I kind of like being out there in the DARK!!!

5.      My Favorite Treat:   Bacon…..I also quite like the occasional piece of turkey, ham, or salami

6.      My Favorite Snooze Spot:   Anywhere my Mom is sitting – I love being on her lap.  As I’ve gotten older my favorite “other” spot has changed….used to be Mom’s bed but can’t get up there anymore - - - then I switched to window seat but don’t like that - - - then sunny spots on the floor and that remains my “second best” spot for a snooze to this day!

7.      Special Toy?   I have a very old toy that was one of my first EVER – but all that’s left is the elastic string and the ball at the end of the string…..there was more to the toy when it was new but it’s long gone.  I drag the string around with me frequently.   I also quite like my toothbrush!   It’s a human baby’s type toothbrush but I’ve had it since I was a kitten and I like to chew on it……..Since I like to chew on the brush part, Mom says I’m brushing my OWN teeth.  

8.      My Favorite Time of the Year:    Spring and Fall – it’s a “tie” – I love both of them.  Not super hot – not super cool – it’s JUST RIGHT.  

9.      Anything Else to Share?   Well, I’d like to say that I’m happy that the only medical problem I have at my age is hyperthyroidism which is controlled by medication for now.   I know so many others my age who have heart problems, kidney problems, teeth/gum problems, litterbox issues but I have none of those………..I’m a little bit arthritic but even that’s not so bad.   I think I’m lucky to be in good shape and I hope I stay that way for a long time because I really do love my life and my Mom and Dad.   They are THE BEST!

10.  Am I creative?   I didn’t write a book myself, but I was the “inspiration” for my Mom’s two childrens books.  One was about a feral kitten who wandered off and lived in a magical woods and started his own community of feral cats and the other book is a childrens book of fables in which animals are the main characters.   

11.  If I Could Do ANYTHING, What would it be?    Well, there are TWO things……I’d quite like to be able to fly like a bird (how cool would THAT be?) AND I’d like to live another 15 years with my Mom and Dad.   We are the purrrrfect little family!


Hugs, Sammy

>^.^<

Mew can find out lot's more at Sammy's blog or check out his Facebook page:



And if any of mew would like to join Cat Scouts and have great adventures, click here:


Sammy is the leader of WorldWide WildCats Troop



Furry many thanks to Sammy fur being our supurr guest star today, we've really enjoyed your company!

>^.^<

Well that's us done fur this weeks post, we do most sincerely hope that mew've really enjoyed meeting Sammy and purrlease check out his blog as it is truly pawesome.

Join us tommorow when we're back with our usual post of 

The Pet Parade

There's still time to get in on this weeks action by clicking here 


>^.^<

If mew would like to feature on Thursday Frolicks or nominate a speshul someone fur

Cat (or K9 or Bunny or Ferret etc...) of the Week

drop us a line at

deardrbasil (@) gmail.com

with Pet of the Week in the subject line

DON'T BE SHY

>^.^<

We look forward to seeing mew on the morrow

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox





19 comments:

  1. I love Sammy lots! Although I am a little bit shocked to see that he named strawberry yogurt as one of his favorite things ABOVE bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Basil! WOW.....what a great blog post and it's all about ME ME ME! Thank you so much for asking me to be the Cat of the Week. It truly is an honor and a pleasure.......I hope to see you at Scouts again REAL SOON my friend............

    Hugs, Your Pal Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyyyyyy I Know this kitty!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview with Sammy. I thought we knew everything about him, but we learned some new stuff. Also, I didn't know his Mom had written children's books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview! Sammy is super and we love his blog. He has a really talented Mom too!!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood....grate interview basil.....dood...grate answers sammy....eggs cept for one thing....

    wadda ya meen ya wanna FLY LIKE DE BURD.............pleeze ta cod in de seez...say it iznt sew buddy; say ...it...iznt....sew

    fun fun interviews guys !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL MOL sorry I missed the burdz bit!! MOL MOL

      Delete
  7. That is a great interview with my pal Sammy. I enjoyed learning some new things about him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loved reading about my pal, Sammy! Thanks for the great interview, Basil! Like Summer I was amazed that bacon came third!!!!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great interview! I just adore Sammy. We are great friends. I love the baby kittie photo of him and his mom. Sammy is a fantastic troop leader at Cat Scouts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interview with our friend, Sammy. We can't believe that Sammy did not list bacon as his favorite thing. Hope you join us for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was an awesome interview with Sammy! We really enjoyed learning more about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! Yous knows Sammy is one of my bestest furrend and mes LOVES him to bits! Me too can't believes he did not say anything about Bacon!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems that the bacon is causing quite a stir! MOL

      Delete
  13. Wow! Sammy that great Man-Cat around town as Cat of the Week! He is such a wonderful Cat Scout me and Einstein try to follow in his pawsteps. Lots of fun learning more about you Sammy and thanks Basil for another in-depth intermew with a great cat blogger
    Your pals
    Timmy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks fur all your pawesome comments mew guys! Xox

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...