Sunday, 8 March 2015

Sunday Selfies!

Welcome to another riveting Installment of

Sunday Selfies

This week I said to my fur siblings
"Tone it down a little and don't be so brash!"

This is what they did

They laughed at me, yes, they actually laughed, some more hysterically than others but the fact remained they MOL'D to the extreme!


And to make matters worse they even got their flipping shades on and insulted me again!

Parsley wouldn't even come out of the box and I thought fur a furry brief nano second that he was toning it down until I developed the picture and saw he was wearing some hideous red lensed monstrosities!

Well all I can say is, I'm furry sorry fur my fur siblings again and many apologies...



Purrs

Basil xx


10 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Basil!! You have your work cut out! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahaha! No apologies necessary. That is SO funny, Basil! Parsley especially made us giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL MOL MOL......this post has us REALLY MOL!!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats in shades - love it!!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Selfies!
    ~Annabelle,Boo,Jinx,Ping

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my Mom REALLY loves the selfies with the "shades!!" Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL! You really are having a lot of trouble keeping them under control Basil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your future's so bright...ya gotta wear shades!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Basil - everybody's in shades and laughing! That's not such a bad thing.......at least the crew is having fun on Selfie Sunday!

    Hugs, sammy

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...