Thursday, 9 April 2015

Thursday Frolicks ~ Cat of The Week! On time this week! MOL

Welcome to

Thursday Frolicks

Many greetings & sunny salutations

Supurr Furriends

and


Welcome to our regular slot of  

Pet of The Week

We are all MOL so much, as this week the P.A. has finally found her missing brains and managed to post on the right day!  Thank whoever fur all that is merciful in the world, as we couldn't cope with a brainless P.A. fur too long... no matter how many Dreamies she feeds us!

Anyhoo, let me introduce mew to this weeks



glitter maker



featuring the mega amazing Mario Da Cat aka Mariodacat


http://picasion.com/gl/4y6q/


from the fabulously wunderpurr blog


http://picasion.com/gl/4y6w/





Many con'cat'ulations Mario!

>^.^<

Me and Mario are both Cat Scouts, last year when the P.A. had more time I used to go effury week, but [hangs head in shame] I haven't been fur quite a while.  Anyhoo, I can't remember what my point was now, but we're both pawesome Cat Scouts! MOL [that brain loss thing must be catching!]  So before I lose my marbles all-together ~ here's marvellous Mario's interview and I won't mention the Catnip Cookies, all I'll say is - It was a lot of fun!

Welcome my wunderpurr  furriend

Furstly can you tell us a little about yourself? 

After M and D had to help Misty across the Rainbow bridge, they were lonesome for a kitty.  D wanted to go pick one out right away.   The minute they walked through the cat room at the Humane Society in our city, I immediately greeted them by rubbing up against D’s pant legs.   M was looking around to see what kitties were available.   D picked me up, and I started purring right away - doing everything I could to tell him to take me home with him.    M still wanted to look around more, but no one greeted her.   

She told D they should come back again another day just to make sure I was the one.   Geeeeze - what do they want me to do any?  I was doing everything I know how to do to get them to take me home.    The next day they came back, and I greeted D at the door again.   He immediately picked me up and I was rubbing on his face, purring, doing  everything I could think of so he would adopt me/   Finally M said “okay, we’ll take the black and white one.”  WHEW!   i really had to work hard to be invited into this home, where I would be the only child and a spoiled one too!  he he

What is your most favourite thing?

That is a hard question.   I LOVE sitting on D’s or M’s lap.   I like playing with my Neiko Fly, and I love going outside in the summer on my leash and harness.   Now why can’t humans make up their mind on what they call us kitties.   I’m either Big Guy or Little Guy - I can’t be both at the same time.

Do mew have any nicknames?

M calls me Little Guy and Sweetie.  D calls me Big Guy mostly.  They both call me Mario when they want me to come (and I usually honor their request).  

Do mew have a special story to share?

The day I was adopted M took me to the vet to see if I had any problems.  M did notice that I had a croaky meow for sure.  The vet said I was in good health, except I had a couple of toothies that needed to be pulled and my toothies should be cleaned.   She said some kitties just have a different kind of meow.  

My vet wanted M to take me to an Anipal Dentist  as she thought I might be allergic to the tooth decay in my mouth.   The Dentist diagnosed me as having Stomatitis and recommended all my toothies be pulled.   If not, my mouth would continue to have one infection after another.   

My full toothie story is in a tab labeled “My Toothie Story” in my blog at http://mariodacat.blogspot.com.   My own vet uses my blog to refer patients to if they have questions and aren’t feeling to sure about having their kkitty’s toothies pulled.   

What’s the wurst thing mew’ve effur done? i.e: bringing live prey into the house and onto the pillow next to your sleeping hoomans as a speshul surprise, chewing/scratching the furniture/soft furnishings into oblivion, destroying something precious, digging the flowerbeds up, eating the car seat, yakking up on the new silk throw, yakking up everywhere apart from on the wooden floors etc…  [these are all things experienced by my P.A. at some point during her animal guardianship]

Within a few days of coming to live with M and D, I snuck out of the house.   I managed to get the patio door open because the screen was coming loose and I just worked at the hole until it was big enough for me to escape.   M & D were home, but didn’t notice it until I was outside and enjoying smelling and patrolling the yard.    It was at that point that M decided I needed to wear a harness and leash if I wanted to be outside that badly.     I don’t much like to play, so M can leave stuff lay around the house and I pretty much leave it alone.   She says I’m such a good kitty.

Where’s your favourite snooze spot?

I am a lap baby.    If D is sitting in his recliner, chances are I’m sitting on his lap.   Remember, I chose him at the shelter, so he’s my guy.   Sometimes, I sit on M’s lap, but she doesn’t spend much time in her recliner.  He he - I also make a hidey hole on the sofa.  I crawl between the throw M keeps on the sofa and the sofa itself.    There have been a couple of times where the peeps couldn’t even tell I was in the hidey hole.    

Are mew social or antisocial towards your fellow housemates if mew have any?

I don’t have littermates living here, but I’m very social with people   If the doorbell rings, I sometimes help M answer the door cuz whoever is there might want to pet me.  Sometimes I race her and win, of course!

Is there anything else mew’d like to share, that we haven’t asked?

I just want to thank you very much for this opportunity pal.  It’s a real honor to be featured in your bloggy.   

Purrs

Mario Da Cat

>^.^<

Mew can visit Mario here:

Mario’s Meowsings  ~ http://mariodacat.blogspot.com

Twitter:   @mariodacat




Furry many thanks to Mario fur being a total supurr star guest today, we've had a total blast!

>^.^<

Well, that's us done fur this weeks post, we do hope that mew've enjoyed Mario's company as much as we did!

Join us tomorrow when we're back with our usual post of 

The Pet Parade

There's still time to get in on this weeks action by clicking here 

>^.^<

If mew would like to feature on Thursday Frolicks or nominate a speshul someone fur

Cat (or K9 or Bunny or Ferret etc...) of the Week

drop us a line at

deardrbasil (@) gmail.com

with Pet of the Week in the subject line

DON'T BE SHY

>^.^<

We look forward to seeing mew on the morrow

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox




11 comments:

  1. Awww Mario,I love that dude,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mario! He was one of Sparkle's favorite kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great interview with Mario. It is fun to find out more about the other kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand interview! We enjoy hearing the scoop on other kitties too!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. basil...dood...another grate interview ewe haz heer two day... !!

    mario; veree nice two meet ewe N reed bout yur gotcha day &
    how ewe haz taken over & now rool yur houz !!

    N we gotta say yur way braver N uz...

    door bell rings round heer & we R off ta de land oh de
    un seen kittehz !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great interview of Mario. We just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this great interview with our friend Mario. We are having a giveaway for a great book. Please stop by and enter. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Mario, and we enjoyed learning more about him! Thanks for interviewing him, Basil! :)

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...