Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Tuesday Tails ~ The Curse of The Klepto Bunny


Welcome to


glitter maker

featuring our latest high octane adventure 




Mew may remember, or not, that a few weeks ago Parsley the Panfur had his nearly almost real diamond collar stolen.   At the time we thought there was an invisible collar thief but on closer surveillance this is what we discovered... 


PART ONE

Discovering the Undiscoverables

** AND ACTION **

It was a late Sunday afternoon, the chill March air was like icy fingers brushing my fur.  The sun was low, almost gone and the sky was splashed like an artists canvas with bold flashes of rose pink and soft orange.

I was carefully perched high in the fir tree, which gave me full view of the garden while enabling me to be invisible from the ground.


Sitting patiently I waited and waited and waited as Smoochie flaunted, pranced and paraded around the garden in a glittering ensemble of nearly almost real diamonds of the most magnificent proportions.



He frolicked and smooched around the garden. the huge jewels glittering and twinkling madly in the soft light.



[I think this shot is a little OTT fur my taste, but then we were trying to lure out our nearly almost real diamond collar thief into the open.]

Smoochie lay posing on the millwheel, the nearly almost real diamond collar dazzling anypurrdy that looked upon it. Then completely out of nowhere 

**KAPOW**



The thief appeared, twitchy little nose, big ears and big teeth and huge fumper feet.

Smooch was completely oblivious to the kleptomaniac bunny who was looming rather ominously behind him.

Laying there on the millwheel, he was humming the tune,'I'm too sexy fur my collar!' 

I shook my head in disbelief, as the klepto bunny made a grab fur the collar.

"Smoooooooch!" I yelled as I jumped from the tree using the springy branches as a springboard to propel me across the garden. "It's behind mew!"




The klepto bunny stopped dead in it's tracks, one greedy, grabbing paw extended towards the nearly almost real diamond collar, but his eyes were transfixed on me in abject horror as I hurtled through the air at light speed on a direct collision course with him.

There was no way the thief was taking that collar.

"You're mine klepto!" I yelled as the space between us diminished second by second and just as I was about to grab the bunny the the scruff of the neck, he vanished and so did the nearly almost real diamond collar from around Smoochie's neck. 

 Smooch suddenly realized what had happened, screamed, "I'm NAKED!"

I shook my head in dismay as I landed softly on the gravel just the other side of the millwheel.




Smoochie hung his head in shame, "Sorry Basil I had no idea the thief was right behind me!"

I was utterly speechless for a few moments, then I said, "Smooch mew'd better go tell the P.A. that another collar is gone and I'll round up effuryone else fur an emergency meeting. We'll be in my secret bunker if the P.A. effur let's mew outside again."

Smoochie nodded solemnly and pootled off indoors.  Finding the P.A. he gently climbed onto her knee and gave her his supurr bestest smoochie face.



Smoochie cleared his throat and said rather tentatively, "I have some bad news!"

The P.A. stared down at his adorable little smoochie chops, an eyebrow raised expectantly.

He continued, "My nearly almost real diamond collar has been stolen, I'm sorry!"

The P.A. pondered this fur a minute, sighed and said, "Well Smoochie, we're really going to have get the fiend that's stealing our stuff, where's Basil?"

"In his secret bunker," Smoochie answered.

"Go tell him to catch the thief by any means necessary!"

Smoochie hurtled outside and through the furry cleverly disguised entrance down to the secret bunker and told us what the P.A. had said.


"Well mew've heard what the P.A. said, by any means necessary, mew know that's a declaration of war!" I spoke firmly and with total resolution. "We will take down the collar thieving klepto and make certain that his grabbing little mittens neffur get to grab any more bling!"

"Are mew saying we're going to use the Transmogrification Sauna again Basil?" Snowie asked in horror, remembering that the Pink Flamingo was turned into a handbag last year.

"Oh no, I've got something much, much nicer and more fitting than that in store!" I answered coldly.

It was then I noticed that Parsley wasn't there.

"Where's Parsley?" I asked, looking around the room.

Effuryone glanced at each other and shrugged, and then it hit me, not literally, but it still hit me.

"Parsley's gone rogue!"


** AND CUT! **

*     *     *

OMC, where's Parsley and what craziness is he up to?

And what could be worse than the Transmogrification Sauna?

Nice bunker, furry cool, can I visit?

I'm sure mew have many more questions that are unanswered, but not to worry just don't furgett to stop by fur next weeks thrilling installment of:

The Curse of The Klepto Bunny

And in the meantime, if mew would like to rediscover the total insanity of The Pink Flamingo Saga, here's the links:

 Part I ~ Part II ~ Part III ~ Part IV  Part V ~ Part VI ~  Part VII ~ Part VIII ~  Part IX ~ Part X


*     *     *

We'll be back soon, until then

the furry bestest Tuesday Purrs

Basil & Co xox

 



 Last  Image used under license from Shutterstock.com

15 comments:

  1. a paws...a paws...a paws...... we iz lovin thiz storee guys...N we think parsley ************

    yur bunker rocks !!!! bye de way ♥♥♥ itz nicer than de food serivss gurls place oh employ
    office !!!

    lookin for werd ta reedin mor ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys thanks fur stopping by, and I'm glad mew like my now - not so secret bunker! MOL

      Stop by anytime XOX

      Delete
  2. WOW! I wonder if you will "collar" the culprit!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew'll have to watch this space Austin!!!!! MOL

      Delete
  3. OMC! You've got me on the edge of my chair again. Another great adventure. I just wish our stoopid on a go slow internet would load all the pictures for me instead of one in three. At least I saw your great leap, the bunker and the nearly almost real diamond collar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, there's nothing worse than a stoopid internet connection to spoil your mood! Hopefully it will be better fur next weeks episode as mew'll really want to see what's happening! XX

      Delete
  4. Oh, that was awesome! That bunny is a brazen one for sure! What will happen next???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew have no idea how brazen that bunny is, just wait fur part II! EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! XOX

      Delete
  5. Wow that klepto bunny is super sneaky!! We can't wait to hear what happens next.

    The Florida Furkids

    ps - we gave you an award on our blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew so much fur the award, mew guys are pawesome! XOX

      Stop by tomorrow as mew'll neffur believe what happens next....!!!!???? Like seriously OMC!!!

      Delete
  6. "I'm too sexy for my collar..." That, my friend, is PRICELESS. Love, love, love it, for sure!

    And how did you get such an AMAZIN' secret bunker? WOW. I could do with a bunker like that...

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL Nissy, trust Smoochie to be humming that, what a little beast! MOL

      I worked hard fur my bunker, it's been a furry long labour of love excavating and building all these years, and the P.A. had no idea whatsoeffur until it was completed... MOL

      Delete
  7. Very interesting. Can't wait to find out how you catch the thief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Funny Farmers, I think to catch this one is going to be a lot harder that we furst thought! MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. Hehehe I guess you will be wondering the Klepto Bunnies Secret,but I can't tell cause its a bunny rule,xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...