Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Tuesday Tails ~ The Curse of The Klepto Bunny ~ Part IV

Welcome to


glitter maker

featuring our latest high octane adventure 


Tuesday Greetings Furriends

We hope mew've had a good weekend, ours was good and today we're finally back with our adventure of Klepto Bunny's and missing nearly almost real diamond collars.

If mew've missed out on the story thus far, please click the links below to get up to speed:


>^.^<


Smooch watched, almost in a trance like state as the neon green fluid dripped into the beaker. "Posie," he began to say when he was abruptly cut off by thundering crack reverberating across the comms-system.

"Jumper jeepers!" Posie cried as she launched towards the ceiling in fright. "What the flip was that?"

Smooch's eyes were as large as dinner plates, filled with dread as he answered in barely a whisper, "Gun shot!"


>^.^<

Part Four

'Saving Private Parsley'

** AND ACTION **

Five more gun shots rang out across the comms-system. I shuddered at the thought of what had happened.

There were several earsplitting screams followed by a heavy crack, a smack and thwump, and the sound of furniture flying and crashing.

I held my breathe as effurything went silent for a minute, then Snowie's voice echoed throughout the bunker.   
"Basil if mew can hear me, I'm ok, but Budger the Badger escaped," she said breathlessly. "The Baron is with me and furry angry after I whooped his sorry ass!"

I smirked most insanely as I imagined what Snowie would look like when she went other-worldly ballistic and made a mental note to check the security footage once this ordeal was over.

"Well done Snowie!" I said proudly. "How is the Baron?"

"He's got a headache and is not a happy camper right now!" Snowie replied flatly, adding. "The bad news is we've got bullet holes in the walls, but the good news is only two chairs got broken and neither were mine!"



I chuckled softly. "You're ok though?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm fine, but I think I broke a talon," she answered. "I can see part of it stuck on the Barons nose."

"Good job, mew'd better restrain that bonkers bunny before he comes to his senses and tries to flee," I said.

But it was too late, I heard an almighty clatter and Snowie cry out.

A moment later she spoke again. "That slippery little *@%$@*&%@*@* escaped!" she spat with venom. " I can't believe it!"

"Snowie don't worry, let him go," I replied. "We've got other fish to fry right now, like Parsley. We can go after the Baron later, but furst let's get the main purroblem sorted."  

*   *   *

Meanwhile back in the Laboratory


Smoochie was pacing with grave agitation and after listening to all the commotion in the Control Room, he was like a cat on a hot tin roof.

 "Posie is it ready yet?" he asked fur the umpteenth time.

Posie gave him 'one of those looks' before she answered. "Smooch it's ready, now mew get your furry backside into nitrous mode and get to Parsley ASAP, he doesn't have long at all!"

Smooch neffur hesitated fur a moment as he swiped the bottle from the table and hurtled like a demon with it's tail on fire [on his 3 three legs] towards the containment bay.



Reaching the corridor to the containment bay, he carefully placed the bottle on the floor and looked around fur Humphrey.

"Humphrey, where the flip are mew?" he called.

There was a muffled banging and Smooch followed the noise to a sealed door, he pressed the release button and the doors swooshed open to reveal Humphrey.



Sitting there trapped, with an over-sized blinged out top hat jammed right over his head.

"What the flip happened to mew?" Smooch asked trying not laugh.

"Harumphhh...!" Humphrey replied.

Smooch pulled the hat off Humphrey's head which came free with a soft popping sound and grinned widely.  "Suited mew furry much Humphrey," he said. "I think mew should keep it!"

Humphrey took a deep breath before he spoke. "That evil, heinous bunny ambushed me and shoved me in here with this stinking monstrosity on my head, my fur feels violated in ways mew neffur imagine!" he said through gritted teeth, as he kicked the hat all the way across the room and it hit the end wall with a dull thud. "When I get my hands on him he's..." 

Smooch cut him off. "No time fur that right now, I've got the serum fur Parsley, come on let's go!"

They bounded along the corridor and slid to a halt outside the containment bay doors.



Smooch popped up at the window, the bottle on his head as he balanced on Humphreys back again.

"Basil, Basil, Basil!" he squeaked. "I'm here!"

"Not a moment too soon," I replied trying to keep my voice calm, as Parsley's uber flush glow intensified by the second. "I'll open the doors, hand me the bottle and I'll lock down again just in case."

Smooch gave me a horrified glance as the doors swooshed open.  I grabbed the bottle, giving him my bestest 'it's going to be ok, really - but actually I'm not sure, but I want mew to be ok with it' look.

As the doors closed I lept to Parsley, prised his mouth open as he was so incoherent by this time and I furry carefully poured the green liquid down his throat. He began to splutter and cough rather alarmingly.

"Parsley dude, swallow! Fur all that is merciful, SWALLOW!" I yelled at him as his body started to shake and spasm uncontrollably.

I gave Smooch a withering glance through the window as I prepared fur the worst.


** AND CUT! **

*     *     *

OMC, Will Parsley swallow the cure in time? 

And more to the point will it work? 

What will happen if it doesn't work? [EEEEEK]

Where did Baron Von Booney go? 

And what about Budger the Badger?

Where's the gun now?

What does this mean fur effuryone?

What on earth is going to happen next?

And did Humphrey go back fur the hat? [MOL]

I'm sure mew have many more questions, and we will do our furry best to answer these and many more in future posts, so don't furget to stop by fur next weeks thrilling installment of:

The Curse of The Klepto Bunny

And in the meantime, if mew would like to rediscover the total insanity of The Pink Flamingo Saga, here's the links:

 Part I ~ Part II ~ Part III ~ Part IV  Part V ~ Part VI ~  Part VII ~ Part VIII ~  Part IX ~ Part X

*     *     *

We'll be back on Friday with our usual slot of The Pet Parade, until then

the furry bestest Tuesday Purrs


Basil & Co xox


 











Copyright green bottle image "The image is licensed by www.rfclipart.com/[https://rfclipart.com/user/dvarg.html]"

Background  Images used under license from Shutterstock.com

10 comments:

  1. OH that Bunny Let me go after him please so I can box his ears and give him a good thumping with my thumper's?Hope Parsley will be ok...I know he will be,can't wait to see the next chapter,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope that Parsley is going to be okay! Very suspenseful episode today. That Klepto Bunny sure is a sneaky dude.
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping Parsley is ok. Loved the mysterious episode from today. That bunny is very sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC! OMC! OMC! I don't think I can wait until next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys !!! a paws a paws a paws....we noe de gun will tern up in de hands ? oh that baron who pazzed it off ta de badger N parsley....drink like itz ..............humphrey...ya iz rockin that hat ya noe ....♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMC, we sure hope Parsley will be okay! We're going to have a hard time waiting to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diamonds are the Bunny's best furriend...Holey Moley :D Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on the edge of my seat!
    Please come by our updated post and help to make a child smile...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting and I'm loving these photos! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank mew fur all your fabulous comments mew guys, mew know we love your feedback!

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...