Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Tuesday Tails! The Curse of The Klepto Bunny ~ Part IX


Welcome to


glitter maker

featuring our latest high octane adventure 


Wunderpurr greetings supurr furriends

Welcome to Part IX, the penultimate episode of our latest bonkers adventure, and if mew've missed out on the story thus far, please click the links below to get up to speed:


>^.^<

A quick recap from last week...


The ferret twitched nervously and looked around fur an escape route.

"I wouldn't make any sudden moves," I said coolly. "Mew're surrounded front, back and above."

The ferret glanced up quickly and then back in my direction.

He sneered evilly at me. "Your bluffing, there's nothing up there!" 

I gave him my bestest 'do mew really want to go there' look and shrugged. "Your funeral," I answered.

He twitched again and made a run fur it.

But Parsley was too quick and within a nano second, he'd materialized out of the blackness in full predator mode, his unholy claws extended like a demon from hell.

**AND CUT**


*   *   *

Part Nine

Prisoners, Revelations and The New Plan

** AND ACTION**



Parsley grabbed the ferret before he'd even got two paces.  There was a POW, then a CRACK, followed by a WHAP and another POW.  

"Look ferret," Parsley said most irately. "I was being kind just then, if mew want me to get my real mean head on then I'm more than happy to oblige."

There was a brief flash in the pitch black and all that could be seen were Parsley's deadly Patherene Claws that could literally cut the air into little iddy biddy pieces.


We waited in silence, the darkness surrounding us like was a thick blanket and the ferret gulped hard.

"I... I... I... erm..." he stammered.

"Mew what?" I asked.

"Erm... I... I... surrender," the ferret almost choked on the words.

"Good choice!" I replied with a smile that would frighten Jaws.

Parsley interjected. "Awwww Basil, can't I just torture him just a little bit? In fact a lot?"

I looked at Parsley and shrugged.  "Yeah go on then, mew have your fun!"

Just then there was a long, slow grating sound and then the floor began to vibrate.

My earpiece suddenly crackled into life.

"Basil, can mew hear me?" Amber said over the comms.

"I hear mew Amber, what's the good news?"

"Big Bertha is a go, I repeat Big Bertha is a go!" she answered.

"Excellent," I replied just as all the lights came on.

*    *    *

Smooch and Posie put the captured ferret hoard in Containment Bay 1.

The doors closed securely and Smooch said. "Let me check on those fiends."

Posie gave him a quizzical look. 

"I need to stand on your back," he explained with a smile.

Posie shook her head and knew there was no way out of this. "Ok, but no claws!"

Smooch beamed and popped up at the window.

"Oh my!" he exclaimed. "They are crawling over effurything Posie, and I mean effurything."

"That's what ferrets do," Posie answered flatly. "Now let's get back to the control room and wait fur Amber and Snowie while Basil and Parsley do their good cop, bad cop thing."



"Where's Humphrey?" Smooch suddenly asked.

"Oh, he went to put all the weapons back in the armoury and I think he's taken a fancy to the viking helmet!" Posie sniggered. 

Meanwhile in Containment Bay 4 - I was sitting next to a roll of duct tape while Parsley was going all bad cop.



Parsley was hanging from the ceiling, it was almost as if he liked being a bat.

"Look ferret," he said in a tone so cold it made me shiver. There was an unholy noise as his deadly claws slipped out in full view.



To be honest, even I gulped when I saw them in all their glory.

"Er Parsley, I'm sure your claws weren't like that yesterday," I inquired.

"They weren't Basil," he said gleefully. "I've changed!"

"Mew don't say!" I replied wondering if needed to use the duct tape on him, the ferret or both.

"Really," Parsley continued. "Since that nano-bot thingy happened, I feel invincible and just look at my claws now, they were good before but now they're total mind blowing!"

The ferret stood trembling and I almost felt sorry fur him,  I said almost.

"I'll tell you anything you want!" he suddenly blurted out.

I glanced up towards Parsley who was now swinging by his tail, his lethal claws fully extended as he swung back and forth like a deadly black furry pendulum. 

The ferret ducked to avoid the razor sharp talons as Parsley swooshed by in another air slashing movement.



"Jumping jeepers!" I almost yelled. "Parsley dude, those things are freaking me out!"

The ferret started to cry and whimper, and that's when I knew we'd cracked him.

"Parsley, enough, get down!" I said quickly.

Parsley winked at me and somersaulted to the floor, landing with a soft thwump, all claws fully retracted.

"Ok," I said to the ferret. "Tell me effurything, right from the beginning and if I think mew're lying I'll unleash Parsley and this time I'll leave the room and won't come back."

"My name is Fiddler the Ferret," he began, his tone sorrowful and remorseful.


*    *    *  


We all convened in the control room as I began to relay what Fiddler had told me and that's when I noticed Humphrey wearing the Viking Helmet.

"Humphrey dude, what's with the new head gear?" I asked.

Effuryone turned to look at Humphrey, Posie did a double take and then looked straight ahead.

"Humphrey, I can't look at mew wearing that thing!" she said, while effuryone else had a good chuckle.

"What?" Humphrey snapped. "I thought it was rather dashing and debonair with a touch of mystery thrown in just fur good measure."

"Humphrey dude, mew look ridiculous, mew are much better suited to being a total Predator," I said. "Now purrlease take it off!"

Humphrey sighed heavily and removed the helmet, placing it upside down on the floor. "I suppose I can use it as a waste paper bin!" he said. "Besides it was making my ears all sweaty!"



After we'd all finished laughing, I began to re-tell Fiddlers story.


*    *    *

"It would appear that Fiddler the Ferret was coerced in a rather unpleasant manner to do the Baron's bidding," I began. "He said the Baron used Budger the Badger to kidnap his furmilly and use them as leverage so that he would rally the ferret hoard to act as the Baron's army, and if he refused the Baron was going to do unspeakable things to his nearest and dearest leaving him no choice but to do effurything the Baron wanted."

Outrage exploded in the control room as effuryone spoke at once.

"Quiet!" I yelled above the din and the hubbub settled down.  I waited fur a moment before I spoke again. "It would seem that the Baron will stop at nothing to get his revenge and he doesn't care who he hurts in the process, this is completely unacceptable and after much deliberation I have decided that we have no choice other than to unleash Bunzilla."

Amber squealed in terror.  Snowie screamed in complete fear.   Posie squawked in horror. 

Smooch and Parsley exchanged quizzical glances.

Humphrey looked at me and asked. "Is that our only option?"

I nodded my head solemnly. "I'm afraid so."

"AND CUT!"


*   *   *

OMC, who or what on earth is Bunzilla? 

And how will Bunzilla stop the Baron? 

What are mew going to do with the ferrets?

Will this feud effur end?

Where is the Baron?

Where is Bunzilla right now?

Has the P.A. any notion of what's going on?


Don't furget to stop by fur the furry last installment effur of our supurr-charged, thrilling adventure next week in:

The Curse of The Klepto Bunny ~ The Finale

And in the meantime, if mew would like to rediscover the total insanity of The Pink Flamingo Saga, here's the links:

 Part I ~ Part II ~ Part III ~ Part IV  Part V ~ Part VI ~  Part VII ~ Part VIII ~  Part IX ~ Part X

*     *     *

We'll be back on Friday with our usual slot of The Pet Parade, until then

the furry bestest Tuesday Purrs


Basil & Co xox


 


Bunker Background Images used under license from Shutterstock.com




10 comments:

  1. Whoa, Parsley! Those claws are scary and awesome!

    We can hardly wait to see the mystery that is Bunzilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parsley is PATHERENE!

      OMC Bunzilla is something else my furriends!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. guys...if bunzilla iz ree lated ta godzilla ...cod help de baron....N we THINK....yez thatz a big THINK...we think....de ferretz R troo lee sorree.... & knot just pullin a fast one; we say let them tern trix on de baron...make de baron thinkz they still be werkin for him.... { .they iz kinda cute ya noe !!!! ♥♥♥ } N humphrey....we knead a cloze up oh yur helmut !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew know Bunzilla is part of Godzilla lineage... absolutely Cod help the Baron!!! MOL

      Humphrey's working on a close up of his helmet specially fur mew guys next week! XOX

      Delete
  3. Gweat stowry as always. Weez can't wait to see what happens next or to find out 'bout Bunzilla. Have a gweat day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't miss next weeks episode Dezi & Lexi, it's going to be mind blowing! MOL XOX

      Delete
  4. Great story - love your imagination... we'll be back for the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, we are so happy you're enjoying our adventure! MOL

      Delete
  5. OMB Bunzilla Gosh how exciting want me to help?xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speedy of course we want you to help - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...