Thursday, 10 December 2015

Thoughtless on Thursday with Amber

http://picasion.com/gl/5BVJ/


Greetings furreinds

Amber here being utter, completely and uber thoughtless in my pink bobble hat! MOL

As mew can see I'm wearing my moderately grumpy face today because I wanted to wear the red bobble hat, but the P.A. say's she loves the contrast of my orange fur with the pink...??? My answer to that was;  'No comment!'

Wishing mew all supurr happy hopping today

Purrs & Kisses

Amber xox


Thoughtless Thursday


"Don't think, just link!" 
 




 glitter maker

And mew can also join in the 

Thankful On Thursdays Blog Hop

 with Pepsi Smart Dog 



14 comments:

  1. That is a cute hat you got on,Amber! It looks Christmasy even if it isn't red, MOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew guys, mew are sooo sweet! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  2. my stars amber; your hat IS totally FABulous, I daresay pink AND red are your colors....you look STUNNING and trust me, I know fashion like I know the credit card number on the plastic card that gurl carries around....hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, it means so much to have your paw print of approval on my fashion style! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  3. You look very cute in your bobble hat Amber, even if you are feeling a bit crabilated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flynn, I feel so much better now I've seen mew! Purrs Amber XOX

      Delete
  4. Amber, you look great in your hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew furry kindly, Island Cats! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  5. Amber, you look absolutely perfect in that hat in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PepiSmart: Hi Amber - I love your hat!! And I love your sparkles too! Yipee!!
    Thank you for always joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
    Look forward to reading your post this week too. *special Xmas edition wave* :=o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pepsi, thank mew fur you lovely comment! And we love to join in your hop effury week... Purrs Amber xox

      Delete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...