Friday 9 December 2016

The Pet Parade Blog Hop No: 173 ~ Rascal & Rocco Co-Hosted by Basil & Love is Being Owned By A Husky & Barking from the Bayou




Friday Greetings Wunderpur Pals

Thank mew so much fur all your prayers, get well wishes and comments, as mew can see I'm doing much better even though my neck has been shaved both sides and my arm too [it's a bit drafty! MOL] but the P.A. is making sure I'm warm and well looked aftur and I do like to snuggle in silk.

I am feeling a lot better and have finished all my meds, this morning I'm back at the vets fur another check-up and hoping that I'm going to get signed off as on Monday at my last appointment the vet was furry happy with my progress.  I have been rather lethargic compared to my normal self and I have lost some weight, but the prescription diet food I'm on now is rather tasty and I'm hoping top bulk up a bit over the next few weeks.  Plus the P.A. has been advised to start adding my regular cat-food to my diet slowly so that I can return to my normal way of being, which will be great.

I was furry lucky I got to vets when I did as a another few days, well it could have been so much wurse, as the P.A. who had noticed that I was 'off my game' at the weekend was going to monitor me until the end of the week but on the Tuesday morning something made her call the vets and whisk me there, thank goodness she did.  

So we're furry sorry that last week there were no posts and it was a bit of a non-event here, as the P.A. was also poorly with the flu and she's only just getting offur it now, but there are a few posts fur mew this week and we will try to catch up on all your pawesome blogs offur coming days as our lives hopefully return to normal.

Thank mew again fur all your support mew have no idea how much we appreciate it!


If mew missed anything this week, here's the latest links fur your purrusal!




We'll be back with our usual Selfie Selection on Sunday, so hope mew can join us then.

In the meantime we wish mew all a truly amazing weekend

Happy Hopping

Sweetest purrs & nose bumps

Basil & Co xox



P.S. If mew missed our Time-Travelling Bobble Hat post and would like to join in, the Bobble Hat has landed in Florida and is now on the way to Trout Towne - so if mew're in the U.S.A or Canada purrlease consider purrticipating in helping us raise a few £'s fur kitties in need, Smooch & Parsley will purrsonally donate £2 fur effury blog the hat is featured on.


P.P.S. Oh and before we furget, we've been entered into the UK Blog Awards, so if any of mew could VOTE for us, that would be truly pawesome.  Voting started on Monday so we're a little late in the game! MOL [Ah well]

VOTE FOR US IN THE UK BLOG AWARDS

P.P.P.S  And furry quickly in other news, as I was sadly not here last week, the pawesome kitties at Katzenword.com have a give-away happening right now with my book, Basil the Bionic Cat as the prize, so if mew'd like to get your mittens on a free copy, just head offur and enter.


To see this weeks

 FEATURED FAVOURITE 

just pop over to:





get the InLinkz code

Gifs and Glitter Graphics


Other graphics used under paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

28 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better, Basil! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basil, we are so sorry you were under the weather, we are sending healing purrs now. So glad to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ATCD, thank mew so much fur the healing purrs they really helped lots! XOX

      Delete
  3. Basil, we are all so glad you and your mom are both doing better! Keep doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Funny Farmers, I'm doing my bestest mew know and the P.A. is doing much better this morning too, we're both hoping to be normal [well normal fur us MOL] furry soon! MOL XOX

      Delete
  4. I didn't know you were feeling punky, Basil. *hangs head* I been feeling punky too, and its kept my mom from reading my furends blog posts to me. I guess the pending holidays are full of stress and not enough time. But I'm so happy to hear you're doing better. I will put you in my pawprayers. Let's start the Mew Year on a Happy and Healthy note. Love ya buddy! Purrs! Herman!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herms dude, oh no not mew as well, hope mew feel less punky asap dude! We'll send mew some healing purrs and thanks fur the pawprayers, they really helped a lot, and yes, lets start 2017 on a supurr healthy note :D Purrs XOX

      Delete
  5. dood....due knot a pol o gize...just getz better oh kay !!! mor blessings frum R pal Frank coz it canna hurt; thatz for sure...we will sendz ewe 9 number 5'z and 73 number 4.....{ we canna rememburr tho what that one waz !! } rest up over de week oh end ~~~~~~ wavez two all ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabbies, dudes and Miss Dai$y thanks so much fur the No 5's & No 4's and fur the extra blessings from Frank, it's really helping lots! XOX

      Delete
  6. So glad to see Basil is on the mend! What else could we expect from a "Bionic" cat! Will put in a vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, MOL yep mew're right, what else could mew expect!!! MOL Thanks so much fur voting too, we so appreciate it! XOX

      Delete
  7. I am very glad you are getting better every day, Basil. What's with vets and the neck shaving??? My vet shaves my neck too when he steals my blood, but Eric only ever had his leg shaved each time. It's a bit chilly for going out with a big bald patch on the neck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flynn, thanks dude, yep that neck shaving is purretty full on - I had both sides done and my paw - 3 drafty patches!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. We're glad you be feelin' better. Mommy says egg whites be a great source of bulkin' purrotein. We'll continue those purrayers. Big hugs to all.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dezi & Raena, oh thank mew fur the egg white tip, we'll pass that on to the P.A. forthwith and insist on it and many thanks fur the continued prayers they have really helped so much! XOX

      Delete
  9. We're glad you're doing better, Basil. You know, Wally is recuperating from pancreatitis too. He's doing better, too...though he's still not quite back to his old self yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Island Cats, we're so sorry that Wally has this too :( [the P.A. did send your mom a message on Instagram last week] we're so glad he's doing better, so we'll be #betterbuddies until we feel normal again, sending Wally uber healing purrs from all of us! XOX

      Delete
  10. I am glad you are feeling better Basil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so, so happy you're doing much better, Basil. And your P.A., too! We'll go and vote for you now in the UK Blog Awards!

    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya guys, thanks I'm feeling better, the P.A. has finally stopped sneezing offur us all [that's a blessing in itself! MOL] Thanks so much fur voting too we so appreciate it! XOX

      Delete
  12. We're very happy you are doing better Basil, this is great news. Hope you continue to feel better and your check up on Monday goes well!

    Luff
    Mungo & Jet xx >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're so glad to see you, Basil! And we're glad you and your Mom are both feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for you, my friend! We are all so happy that you are feeling better. ♥

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...