Thursday 28 September 2017

Pet Peeves with Parsley #6 ~ What's Your Boggle This Week? When mew're at a photo-shoot and this happens - TIE WARS!


Many greetings pawesome pals

Parsley here *waves paw* and welcome to 

Pet Peeves With Parsley

This week it was my turn to get all peevish.  Mew see there I was, just me and the P.A. [just the way I like it.]  I'd just had my obligatory daily brush and the P.A. suggested that we do a little impromptu photo-shoot with me in my rather fetching blue stripy tie.  I said, "What a great idea, there's no-one around so what could possibly go wrong!"

I spoke too soon!


So aftur being rudely interrupted by the ginormous inter-dimensional floof aka Fudge, we moved to the landing to try again and Smooch appeared wanting to know, where his tie was!


Then this happened....

TIE WARS


So pawesome furriends, who makes the best CAT-a-log Tie Model? 

Of course I think it's me, but Smooch, Fudge and Basil are all bickering now about who's The Next Top Model! MOL

Purrlease leave your vote below and mew can decide who's the main dude here...

*    *    *

And don't furget to post your own gripes and boggles...

What's been your biggest pet peeve this week?

Peevish purrs and MOL-ing!


Parsley


23 comments:

  1. I'm partial to blue & I like the stripies soooo my vote is blue stripy tie👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybuddy looks fab, but you won this round, Parsley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, come on! How can I make a choice? You ALL look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sharing! The information your share is very useful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! Thank you! I hope you have many useful articles to share with everyone!

    OneDayTop has recently posted for PET : WORLD RABIES DAY IS SEPTEMBER, 28TH: VACCINATE YOUR PETS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The competition is too stiff; I cannot choose one above the others! You all look fantastic in ties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. guyz....seer ee iz lee.....we iz friends with ewe all, how R we spozed ta pix just
    ONE ~~~~~~~

    oh kay, we will vote amber N pandora ~~~ :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you all look very smart.
    I have a peeve!!! I just saw the latest part of the The Last Big Jolly in my reader so rushed to read it. I was so excited, I clicked the page and......."Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist".
    Actually it did still exist in my reader but I won't say anything for those who don't use Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, hmmmm yes oops, there was a glitch in the posting and it accidentally posted, so then we had to un-post it and then it accident posted again... it was a disaster but we can assure mew it will be live on Tuesday! MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. Brothers! They're always all up in your business! I'm probably a bit biased due to my huge crush on Basil, but I think he wins this one paws down. Though Fudge's tail is something else entirely. Sheesh. It's so gloriously beautiful that it's distracting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear that tail has a life of it's own... It looks huge! Hang on, maybe its going to expand and take over your base!
    Hmm this is a toughie.... as to who's the best dressed well I think in all fairness you all look very smart, and whilst none of you opted for pink so I am putting you all equal first place. Oh and I eliminated the tail as it wasn't wearing one. MOL
    Toodle pip and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erin, thanks and yep the tail is certainly a rare breed and could possibly take offur the bunker at some point! MOL XOX

      Delete
  10. Best dressed, well ANYONE is a tie looks smart how's that?!

    Our pet peeve - getting upset at nothing/ Mum does it ALL the time * sigh *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dash Kitten Crew, so at this juncture I, Parsley am leading with 2 votes, Basil has 1 and the Smooch, Fudge and the tail are equal!! MOL

      Awwww do tell your mum not to sweat the small stuff, I'm sending her an extra special big hug! XOX

      Delete
  11. Somehow...um...well, blame the petcretary...she says that Smoochie has it on with that red bow tie! But, wait, Basil I have seen you wear that tie, too...

    Actually you all look good and its hard to pick. But well, um...Smoochie!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...