Thursday 5 April 2018

Time To Give Those Little Grey Cells a Workout on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #41 ~ I'm:- Tickled Pink, In The Buff & Feeling Supurr Fuzzy


Happy Purrsday guys

Welcome to another Brain Training sesh on the blog and today I'm feeling:

Tickled Pink

In The Buff

And Supurr Fuzzy!

Why are mew feeling tickled pink, in the buff and supurr fuzzy, I hear mew ask?

Well my beautiful furriends, let me explain, the P.A. bought some new bed-linen the other week and when I tell mew it's better than 1000 thread count Egyptian Cotton, it's even better than pure silk, it's just better than anything we've effur had before.  It's so soft and silky mew think mew're sleeping on a cloud, do mew want to know what it is?  Of course mew do! MOL

Well if mew want to try some supreme softness and silkiness that mew've neffur experienced before, mew need to slip yourselves into some 100% organic bamboo bed-linen and mew know the best bit? It costs less than 300 thread count cotton.

When I say I might not get up fur sometime, I'm not exaggerating! MOL

So while I snooze on, purrlease enjoy today's puzzle selection...


It's time to get those little grey cells wurking.

Here's the answer key to last weeks puzzle  How did mew do? 


Are mew ready fur this weeks puzzle?
Just right click to save the puzzle to your 'puter or print it off. 

Answer key will be on next weeks post.


Just right click to save the wurdsearch to your 'puter or print it off.


And here's this weeks jigsaw puzzle, featuring our pawesome Easter card, as it's such a shame to only use it in one post! MOL



It took me 6 mins 42 secs...  How did you do?

Guys, effurypurrdy is doing so great and getting faster and faster, soon mew'll all be thrashing me into oblivion! MOL MOL 



A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop which is hosted by Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil 






Jigsaw Puzzle www.jigsawplanet.com  Soduko & word-search used under paid licence www.crosscompiler.com
Other graphics created/used under paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

20 comments:

  1. 11:53...that is not that fast... But it was fun to do it! All kinds of yummy treat names jumped out at me, even while just scanning over that puzzle, Basil...did you feel and drool drips?? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pipo dude that was epic! And we had to have a sweety wurdsearch because none of us got enough candy last weekend and yes, there was drool, lots of it! MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. 9m 28s. Getting better! You have got me addicted to jigsaw puzzles now and I have joined the site. Some of them are done in around 3 minutes and they take me 18 or more. I can't even do my own puzzles very fast.
    I think I will have to try those bamboo sheets. I have got bamboo dishcloths and I like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooooooo hoooooooo guys, how epic? EPICALLY EPIC!!!! And we love that your addicted to puzzles, that's fantastic, we are too! #PuzzlersAnon-e-mouse! Oh do get the bamboo sheets, they're from amazon uk, if mew need the direct link DM me XOX

      Delete
    2. 8m 11s!!! I am spending too much time doing jigsaws. I blame you, Basil!

      Delete
  3. Thanks gang, we could use a little brain training around our neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Brian, oh mew're furry welcome! And we need it here to fur the P.A., she suffers terribly from 'Errant-Mind-Slippage!' MOL XOX

      Delete
  4. Dang, 7:14. Im just out of practice. I blame all them eggs, and those bamboo sheets MOL
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, that was a pawesome time, woooo hoooooo! Yes blame the eggs, the bamboo sheets and Mrs H fur not frying the mouse quite right this morning! MOL XOX

      Delete
  5. dood !!!! kewl doodz all wayz wear pink...N ya look grate in it !!! tahnx onze again for helpin sharp pen R branez....we haz saved de puzzlez N iz reddy ta see how poor lee we due on thiz jigsaw; then we will ree ward R selvez any way with new sheetz !!! dreem oh pizza buddy !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10.53 guyz......faaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........♥♥♥

      Delete
    2. Tabbies, dudes and Miss Dai$y, yep cool cats wear pink fur Easter, there's no other colour to go fur! MOL XOX

      Delete
    3. Dudes, that is a totally pawesome time, WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Now go buy those sheets and dreem oh pizza buddy! MOL XOX

      Delete
  6. 5:49! I took a good look at the whole photo first, something that I didn't do before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOOO HOOOOO Eastside Cats, mew are truly EPICALLY EPIC - Congrats guys!!! I think mew'll be this years puzzle champions fur sure! XOX

      Delete
  7. You look so pretty in pink :) You are adorable in any color. It took me 12 minutes and 40 seconds. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nine minutes and a pawful of seconds. I sure am a slowpoke. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really great time Seville, dude mew are not a slowpoke, mew are improving weekly, well done! XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...