Supurr Caturday Greetings Pawesome Pals
Are mew ready?
5. Sew the hem all the way round either by hand or on a machine
6. It should now look like this [press again to flatten seams]
16. It should now look like this
17. Thread collar through the channel and make a ruffle
18. Mew now should have your furry own Supurr Hero Cape - WOO HOO!
* * *
We hope mew have no purroblems understanding the step by step destructions, howeffur if mew do, purrlease leave us a comment and we'll help anyway we can.
***only wear under strict purrental supurrvision fur safety reasons***
**We only wear ours fur brief photo shoots**
* * *
[FYI just in case mew're wundering, the P.A. doesn't use patterns, she just thinks of something and makes it up as she goes along. But we will tell mew this, she did go to fashion school school fur 2 years many eons ago, but she really taught herself to sew when she about 4 years old on her grandmothers manual Singer machine. Though she doesn't really do much sewing these days, she used to make evening gowns and hand-bead them. She makes curtains too, and even reupholsters furniture when required.]
* * *
Smooch said, "Smoke me a kipper and I'll be back fur lunch!!!"
Parsley said that he wanted to try the Supurr Hero cape because he's known among the CosPlay community as Supurr Sauce, how could we deny him!