Welcome to BBHQ home of Basil and The B Team! We share Feline Enrichment tips, hacks and ideas, Cat Wellness, Adventure Stories for all ages, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, Crafting with Cats, Colouring with Cats, Pet Peeves, Product Reviews, Fashion with Felines, Brain Training with Cats and so much more. So drop by often to catch up on all the fun and remember; the world is way better with cats! Purrs from your hosts, Wing Commander Basil & The B Team
Friday 27 August 2021
Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Parsley and Smooch ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins & Pet Photo Fails
Happy Friyay Fab Pals
Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!
Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!
And as it's the last Friday of the month, today is also...
1. I plan to _________ these last few days of August.
2. I am a _________.
3. _________ is proving difficult these days.
4. Have I ever told you about the time that I _________?
The P.A.'s answers are...
1. I plan to do very little these last few days of August. Perhaps do a spot of gardening if the weather is nice, and if not, it's a weekend of movies and books.
2. I am a middle child, with an older and younger brother. And I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews.
3. Motivation is proving difficult these days. I am going through an enhanced apathy stage again :(
4. Have I ever told you about the time that I kept bees, and my bee suit wasn't 100% secure on the neck flap... and one of my hives suddenly swarmed and some of the bees got inside my suit... and they were crawling all over my face, in my hair, in my ears, up my nose, all around my neck and all I wanted to do was scream but I daren't? Yep, that was a really scary five minutes; I got stung on my eyelid and in my jugular as I tried to get the veil and suit off while keeping my mouth shut so tight so they didn't crawl in my mouth. WOW! And the moral of the story is, always use duct tape over your bee suit fastenings and your cuffs/gloves as bees are really sneaky and can get through the smallest of spaces.
We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos. Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime... Keep calm, and purr on