Wednesday 10 January 2018

Wordy on Wednesday with Biblio-Kitty Amber #55 featuring Cats Getting Stuck! Get Meowta Here!

Welcome To


With me, Amber ~ The Self-Appointed Biblio-Kitty


Supurr salutations pawesome furiends

*waves paw*

Welcome, welcome and welcome. Today I need to address the situation between Basil and myself.

  HE LIED!  

End of!

Now this week I found something rather amewsing fur mew on the book front and Fudge says it's pawesome!


This week I'm sharing

Cats Getting Stuck


Here's a little snippet of the book blurb:

Cats Getting Stuck documents some of the funniest scrapes felines have got themselves into, from wrestling with hangers to getting wedged into glass jars, or the results of overambitious climbing! 


As mew can see Fudge is loving it!
Fudge sat flicking through the pages. "Yep, done that, did that, and that... oh I need to try that.... cor look at that... did that yesterday... oohhhhh that looks fun... done that.... must try that..."


If mew want a little chuckle or purrhaps a raucous outburst of laughter, this little book can make that happen, mew have 125 pics to purruse at your leisure.

So if mew're in need of a little lift in your life, then try this... in fact I think that Fudge is trying pages 71 thru 79 right now!

OH HECK I've got to go sound the alarm...



*   *   *

Hardcover: 128 pages 

  • Publisher: Ebury Press; 01 edition (5 Oct. 2017)



The Amber Biblio Rating System Fur Offurall Enjoyment:


Ratings of:

Cats Getting Stuck! 

Offurall Enjoyment



I do hope mew enjoy this book if mew decide to give it a try... 

...and if mew've read it already, what did mew think?

*    *    *

Sadly it's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill, so many books, so little time and don't furget that I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just fur mew.

Happy reading or listening

Bestest biblio purrs and kitty kisses

Amber xox






Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

30 comments:

  1. Oh my word are your pictures of the cats reading purrfect!! :) This looks like a wonderful book, would love to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elise, oh mew should definitely get a copy! purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  2. You probably shouldn't have let Fudge see that book, it sounds like he doesn't need anymore help getting stuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think that Edie, but it's too late now, the cats out of the bag, or in Fudges case - probably in it! MOL purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a funny book...unless you're one of the cats that got stuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew know Island cats, I thought the furry same thing! purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  4. Great review Amber! That looks like a fun book. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, that book sounds like a good one, unless you're one of the cats who's featured in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, yes I'm agreeing with mew too, glad its not me! Though it will probably be Fudge featuring in Vol 2! MOL purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  6. I can only imagine what fudge will make of all of those. I do hope the book came complete with how to get out of this instructions.... or was that Volume two? MOL
    Toodle pips and purrs
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin, actually no instructions were included, maybe in volume 2 they'll add that vital bit of info on each page! MOL purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  7. Amber you are sooooo pretty
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madi, so fab to mew mew today, big hugs to mew too my bestie! purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  8. amber...whitefish wavez two ewe anda happee 2018 !!! we N joyed thiz ree veew two
    day N will hafta ta see bout gettin R copee; we all wayz love "information" type
    novels !!! a plate filled with number three, a cozee chair and we iz good ta go !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tabbies, Happy 2018 to mew too, oh mew can't beat an info book fur sure, unless mew're Fudge! MOL purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a good book for a chuckle! There have been plenty of times I am glad the camera was not around to document our blunders. -Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rascal & Rocco, oh I'm right there with mew on that!!! MOL purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  10. This book looks like so much fun! Off to add it to my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa & Mudpie, oh mew guys will luff this fur sure! purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  11. Y'all did a great job reading the stuck book and it sounds pretty cool. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, MY! That does sound like a good book for giggles! Giggles are good fur any peep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pipo, oh mew are so right, giggles galore are needed daily! MOL XOX

      Delete
  13. When I was little Dad heard a *knock knock knock* while he was in the bedroom. He came out and I had my head in a jar and was backing up all over the kitchen with the jar banging the floor. Dad saved me and I ran Under the Couch MOL. I loved doing fun things when I was a kit.
    Purrs
    Einstein

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andy and Rushy have both had a few close calls with the railin' around the veranda. And the railin' on the staircase. And basically anythin' a NORMAL sized cat should be able to get through. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Seville, MOL sounds like Andy & Rushy are a total liability, just like Fudge! MOL XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...