Thursday 25 January 2018

Time To Give Those Little Grey Cells a Workout on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #31 OMC NOT SUDOKU!


Happy Purrsday Pawesome Pals

Welcome to another Brain Training post and today, I'm adding something new into the mix just to keep those little grey cells firing on all cylinders, so if mew're new to the game of Sudoku check out rules fur beginners before starting the puzzle.

So now there is something fur effuryone, whether mew like a wurdsearch, number crunching or a jigsaw, I hope I've got your Brain Training needs covered! MOL



It's time to get those little grey cells wurking.

[just right click to save the puzzle to your 'puter or print it off.] 

Answer Key on next weeks post.


[just right click to save the wurdsearch to your 'puter or print it off.] 


And here's this weeks jigsaw puzzle, featuring Angel Posie




It took us 14 mins 28 secs...  How did you do?



A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop which is hosted by Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox







Jigsaw Puzzle www.jigsawplanet.com  Soduko & Crossword  www.crosscompiler.com
Other graphics creative/used under paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

20 comments:

  1. Sheesh, almost 17 minutes to get that jigsaw done...MOL! No more time to attenpt the others...
    I've never been able to figure out how to play that number game...though our Auntie enjoys them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pipo dude, that was a pawesome time fur sure, and the P.A. can't do Sudoku either, but don't tell anyone! MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. I love sudoku. I really enjoy the crosswords and word searches, but I don't have a printer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Edie, jeez I wunder if we can make it so mew can do it without printing it off... hmmmm let us have a little think about that! XOX

      Delete
  3. guyz...total lee awesum....three puzzlez two day...one for me, tuna, one for daiz N one for de food servizz gurl.....manee thanx !! :)♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 minutes 29 seconds! Woo Hoo! ::jumping up and down:: I love jigsaw puzzles! I'll work on the Sudoku next! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO mew guys are pawesome, many congrats and mew are defo looking to be crowned Best Jigsaw Puzzler fur this term! XOX

      Delete
  5. Those are cool puzzles and my Dad could use some brain training!!! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian, thanks dude, mew'll have to print one off fur your dad! XOX

      Delete
  6. Great puzzles! I am hopeless at sudoku and am beginning to realise I am hopeless at jigsaws too.*whispers* 24m 26s. I am quite good at codewords and crosswords though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, dudes that a fab time and mew know I was really struggling with this one too - I actually thought it'd be easy - I was wrong! MOL XOX

      Delete
  7. Oh my mouses! OH MY MOUSES! Basil, my pal, my buddy, my friend... How DID you make that puzzle? It was amazin'! Best. Puzzle. Ever. Took the peep way longer than it took you. Seventeen minutes, I think. PURRS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Seville, mew can make them online at www.jigsawplanet.com - aren't they fab, mew can make anything too!!! 17 minutes is pawesome dude, wait til mew see next weeks! MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. You are a lot smarter than I am. It took me 19 minutes and 21 seconds for the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya guys, 19 mins is a pawesome time, I actually was really struggling at one point. I thought with the black/grey/green colour palette it would be easy - WRONG!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  9. YAY the Jigsaw was 13:32 LOVED IT! and we have to print out the sudoku before we can have a go, but looks a good one! Thanks for a great brain training session!
    Toodle pips
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, congrats to mew WOOOOOO HOOOOO, mew are our second place winner fur this week thus far! Enjoy the Sudoku and let me know how long as the P.A. is totally useless with those, she's more of a cryptic crosswurd fan! MOL XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...