Friday 17 September 2021

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Fudge, Pandora and Melvyn ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

Friday Fluffers withThe B Team ©BionicBasil®

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to the last Friday Fluffers of the current season!
 
This is where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs for the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


And furst on the podium is Fudge, who wanted us to look up his left nostril, "Look up my snozzle, I think there's a bug up there!" #truestory

look up my nose, cat nose, ginger cat, cute cat


Next up is Pandora's blurry swan dive. She is that fast! MOL

cat diving, blurry photo,


And finally, Melvyn booping the camera!

Cat booping camera, cute tabby, bowtie cat

Or is he sending everypawdy kisses??? MOL



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. Is it wrong to _________?

2. I wish I had kept my _________.

3. _________ is my idea of living happily ever after.

4. It's been a long time since I _________.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. Is it wrong to prefer cats to most people?

2. I wish I had kept my - this one doesn't apply because I have kept everything I've wanted.

3. As long as its got cats - is my idea of living happily ever after.

4. It's been a long time since I have been on a vacation or holiday, and I'd really like one!


Other Fun Blog Hops to Join in Today

         Catblogosphere        Feline Friday        Nature Friday        Flashback Friday     Friendship Friday       
                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers, and Amber will be here next Friyay with the return of her book reviews, and we know she's got an epic lineup for mew.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...

Stay fluffy, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team xox








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

8 comments:

  1. Those are great fluffers. Your snozzle looks okay to me, Fudge.
    We came back from a cruise yesterday. We decided we needed to get back to some sort of normal while we still can. It was all double vaxxed UK passengers only and also Covid tested before being allowed onboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melvyn, you are too, too, TOO cute!
    I need some vacation too, but I cannot really go anywhere due to the never-ending pandemic.
    Someday, I'd like to spend weeks traveling in the UK and Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You three fluffers are pretty special! Those were good answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fluff. Cats rock.

    Love your fill-ins and especially #1. I'm with you on that.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable fluffers today! And good answers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bloopers. I am so happy that Amber will be back to her reviews next week. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry you haven't had a vacation and I assume it will be quite a while until you do being that COVID is still spreading. I am with you on preferring cats to people. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bloopers were really fun! And we 100% agree with you on fill in #1. Nothing wrong with that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job keeping your nose clean, Fudge! Pandora was like, "Nope, no pictures!" BOOP! Melvyn's nose. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...