Thursday 19 April 2018

Time To Give Those Little Grey Cells a Workout on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #43 Amber's All OK and The Puzzles Will Continue


Happy Purrsday guys

Welcome to another fab day on the blog.

Furstly I must apologize fur not having a wurdsearch fur mew this week, I just ran out of time - OOPS!


Oh and last week when I mentioned our new summer programming schedule, a few of mew asked if I was still going to be featuring the puzzles, the answer is YES, though the plan is to make a puzzle page, much like Seville has and add a couple of new ones each week and I'll let mew know when a new one goes live so mew don't miss out.

Then in the Autumn/Fall they will be back on the Brain Training posts as normal.  So don't panic it's all under control.

And sorry fur alarming mew about Amber last week, it turns out she was just having a really bad fur day and couldn't be bothered, but fur fluffs sake don't tell her I said that! MOL

But I'm really happy that it wasn't anything more serious like the pervert badgers at her Pole Dancing Club, or the some dodgy leprechauns stealing off her again.

Thank Cod we don't have to go on another skirmish as those fugly alien freakers are really taking up our battle time! MOL

And now I think it's time to get wurking out our minds....


It's time to get those little grey cells wurking.

Here's the answer key to last weeks puzzle  How did mew do? 


Are mew ready fur this weeks puzzle?

Just right click to save the puzzle to your 'puter or print it off. 

Answer key will be on next weeks post.


And here's this weeks jigsaw puzzle, featuring the entire B Team, and yes that means Angels Humphrey, Snowie and Posie are in it too.



It took me 9 mins 30 secs...  How did you do?

Guys mew are all getting faster and faster, it's epic and well done!!! 

 Though we all need some more wurk to catch up with the pawesome Eastside Cats, as they are puzzling at an entire other level to the rest of us! MOL

Let's see how they do this week... 



A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop which is hosted by Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil 






Jigsaw Puzzle www.jigsawplanet.com  Soduko & word-search used under paid licence www.crosscompiler.com
Other graphics created/used under paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

22 comments:

  1. Ok, gettin to work on da puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool puzzle this week - no way could we pawsibly beat your time - you must be the fastest puzzle-putter-together-er in town!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teddy, thanks dude, oh no we're not the fastest, the Eastside Cats are defo the puzzle champions fur sure! MOL XOX

      Delete
  3. 12m 49s but I have been away for almost a week so must be out of practice. That's my excuse anyway. I will be back later to try and improve! Thanks for saying about Seville's puzzle page. I didn't know about it, but now I will be able to pass more time when I should be doing other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11m 13s. A bit better but I may have another go later. I want to get down to 10m but I think that is in my dreams!

      Delete
    2. Hi guys, oh we thought mew knew about Seville's pawesome puzzle page, he's got some fab ones there to do - mew'll be doing nothing but puzzles from now on! MOL XOX

      Delete
    3. Great time dudes, mew are getting better and faster fur sure! XOX

      Delete
  4. Your puzzle this week is BEAUTIFUL, my friends. GORGEOUS! Super-duper stunning, for sure. I loved doin' it. So pretty. PURRS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seville, it turned out rather well, oh hope mew don't mind us posting your puzzle page link? XOX

      Delete
  5. 7:36! And I LURV this image!
    Think I'm gonna add more jigsaws to my bloggy too! So much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dudes, what an epic time,mew smashed nearly 2 mins off our time PAWESOME!!!! Great idea, we'll come visit and do your puzzles :) :) XOX

      Delete
  6. dood.....thatz oh kay bout de werd search, givez uz mor time ta werk
    on suduko.... ore in creeze R jigsaw time....tho we doubt that; they all wayz
    takez uz a month oh sundayz !! :) ♥♥♥ de fotoz for thiz weekz iz awesum !! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tabbies, I felt bad about not getting one done, but mew can do sudoku instead! MOL XOX

      Delete
  7. :(

    fifteen and 33 guyz ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weeks was rather complex and we think your time was fabulous! BTW we're sending mew 3 x No 5's and some deep fried kraken wings! MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. 14 minutes and 59 seconds - I should win a prize for being the slowest :) Cute puzzle though. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys, that was a really great time, and mew aren't slow, not at all!!! XOX

      Delete
  9. you beat me 10:08!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys, only by 38 seconds... mew'll be thrashing my times in no time! XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...