The P.A. is used to not going anywhere much since her accident last year took her freedom away, so she's already conditioned to staying at home; she had only been going to work one day a week fur months and had just started two days back when she and dad temporarily closed the business due to Covid-19. But fur those who are usually out every day, it is hard to suddenly be at home without a routine and all the things mew'd usually be doing on a daily basis.
The best advice the P.A. can offer is this:
Think of being at home as your new temporary job.
- Get up and get dressed, and ladies forget the make-up and hair, who cares!
- Have your breakfast.
- If you're working from home, get that out of the way first before anything else after breakfast.
- Prioritize your household jobs for the morning too, get everything out of the way.
- Have your lunch.
- If you have a garden and the weather is clement, go do a job or two or three outside.
- Or sort some pending household paperwork out.
- Make a to-do list of all the things you've been putting off doing at home, and do one thing a day.
- Don't be obsessed with the news, watch only what is necessary.
- Read all those books you've been hoarding, do puzzles, do colourings, make things, decorate, try something new that you've always wanted to do ie painting/drawing/whatever, leave the tv off until the evenings after dinner.
If you're not one for doing exercise vids, go for a walk if you can or if not try gentle stretching, which can be done seated or standing. We go for a walk after dark most nights anyway, so for us nothing is different in that respect.
Try to think of the current situation as a chance to regroup and remember you're safe at home, and in a few weeks hopefully, things will start to return to some sort of normality and we can all begin to go forward again and move in a positive direction. Well, that is what I'm personally praying for during my lockdown, and that everyone I know and love is safe. And I pray that you, all my amazing blog buddies stay safe and healthy too!
Smooch is here again to offur mew assistance in getting your OM's on and Zen Harmonies happening, so just press play, close your eyes and follow his instructions.
Don't mew feel better already? I know we do!
Keep Calm and Colour OM!
Bestest chilled purrs
Wing Commander Basil & The B Team xox