Welcome to Bionic Basil® home of Basil and The B Team, the most fun cat blog in the UK and way beyond; featuring Feline Enrichment tips and ideas, Adventure Stories for all ages, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, Crafting with Cats, Colouring with Cats, Pet Peeves, Product Reviews, Fashion with Felines, Brain Training with Cats and so much more. So drop by often to catch up on all the fun and remember; the world is way better with cats! Purrs from your hosts, Wing Commander Basil & The B Team
Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Melvyn aka Chief Product Tester for The Kwerky Kat Boutique ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins & Pet Photo Fails
Happy Friyay Fab Pals
Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!
Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!
And as it's the last Friday of the month, today is also...
1. If I were one of the 7 dwarves, I would be _________.
2. I think television is _________.
3. _________ is a rule that I regularly break.
4. I can't believe _________ isn't more popular.
The P.A.'s answers are...
1. If I were one of the 7 dwarves, I would be Hungry, LOL I know there's not one called Hungry, but there should be!
2. I think television is pretty dull and uninspiring at the moment. There's not one show I'm watching regularly, as after a first episode of a new release I think, that's an hour of my life I'm not going to get back. In fact, Josh and I are only watching DVDs at the moment, so every night is movie at BBHQ.
3. ________ is a rule that I regularly break. You know I can't think of any thing for this, I'm a total law-abiding citizen! LOL
4. I can't believe ________ isn't more popular. If you'd asked me this 18 months ago I would have replied; gardening, tarting up old furniture, making your own clothes and soft furnishings, curtains etc... but I see that lockdown has spawned a trend of all the aforementioned. Way to go for getting a hobby. Epic!
We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos. Don't furget that Fudge's 6th Birthday Rave is still happening in the bunker, so do go join in if mew haven't aready and if mew missed our; How to Grow Your Own Cat Grass on Wednesday, click here. Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime... Keep calm, and fluff up epically