Monday 2 May 2022

Time To Give Those Little Grey Cells a Workout on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #77 ~ A Throwback To January 2009 - My Epically Chonky Phase

Brain Training with Cats ©BionicBasil®

Happy Monday guys

Welcome to another fab Brain Training sesh on the blog today. And if mew missed any posts since last week, here they are:





And this week, I'm sharing a throwback from 31st January 2009. 

Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 @BionicBasil® Basil Throwback January 2009

This is one of the P.A.'s all-time fav pics of me as I was going through my really chonky phase.

I was nearly 7 years old and at my mancat prime, all muscle, and to be honest I was a pretty big cat at this stage in my life.

The P.A. always likened me to a mini snow leopard as I had such a long tail, no other B Team memfur has ever had a tail as long as mine. In fact, I think it was a bit of an anomaly, as looking at everyone else, their tails in comparison are quite stumpy.  But don't tell them I said that! MOL

Brain Training Divider



It's time to get those little grey cells working.

Here's the answer key to last time's puzzle - sudoku #43



Are mew ready for this week's puzzle?
Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 Sudoku Puzzle 44 @BionicBasil® Downloadable Puzzle For Purrsonal Use Only
Just click right-click to save and/or print the puzzle. 

The answer key will be on next week's post.

Brain Training Divider

Here's this week's wurdsearch.

Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 Crystals Wordsearch 78  @BionicBasil® Downloadable Puzzle Fur Purrsonal Use Only

Just click right-click to save and/or print the wurdsearch.

Brain Training Divider

And here's this week's jigsaw puzzle.

Brain Training with Professor Basil #77 @BionicBasil® Puzzle



It took me 8 mins 55 secs...  How did you do?

Brain Training Divider

I hope mew enjoy today's puzzles, and The B Team will be back on Wednesday with the Midweek News Round-Up, and if mew missed Smooch's 11th Birthday pawty click here to go enter his epic giveaway.

Keep calm, and puzzle on

Epic purrs

Professor Basil 



















Follow Us @BionicBasil® on Instacat

Jigsaw Puzzle www.jigsawplanet.com  Sudoku & word-search created with paid licence www.crosscompiler.com
Other graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com & www.befuky.com

8 comments:

  1. 8:21 for me...I love your jigsaw puzzles!
    Angel Basil, our Celestial Paddy O'Malley had a short tailio, and Sweetie does too but she's a small kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shot of you and the puzzle is the very best. My brain is working very well now.

    Have a purrfect day and week. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOOD !!!! we never new ewe waz a big kitteh at one point :) AWESUM♥♥
    de gurl sneekd over ta puzzle land N played at 24 peezez ;) thanx two de PA
    for thiz weekz down loadz...happee bee lated two ewe smooch; we hope yur
    birth day waz epic ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grey cells have a brain cramp MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...