Friday 5 August 2022

Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Fudge's Epic Foto Fail, Mud Rolling with Smooch and Boop The Snoot with Basil~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

Friday Fluffers withThe B Team ©BionicBasil®

Happy Friyay Fab Furiends

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs for the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


And furst on the podium is 

Fudge's Epic Foto Fail

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Fudge's Epic Foto Fail

Fudge did make us laugh with this little montage from June 2022.

Mew can see the video fail of him trying to eat the catnip on Instagram, he was also wearing Pandora's nearly almost real diamond collar too in PINK! MOL MOL


Next up is

Mud Rolling with Smooch 

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Mud Rolling with Smooch

This little gem is all the way from November 2013, when Smooch was in his infancy of discovering the magical properties of catmint.

We think this early love of hallucinogenic cat d*r*u*g*s was the precursor to him creating many a fur-quivering catnip cocktail; his most famous one being The Mind Bender, which was created way, way back in December 2017 for our Mew Years Eve pawty, and it's been a firm favourite ever since! MOL


And finally 

Boop The Snoot with Basil

Getting up close with Basil.

Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Boop The Snoot with Basil

This was from February 2016.

What an epically epic snoot I had, in fact, my nose was a purrfect heart shape and even if I do say so myself, it was the cutest ever! MOL



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. The highlight of my summer so far has been ________________________.
2. August is a good time to _________________.
3. _________ often gets me into trouble.
4. _________ every time I _________.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. The highlight of my summer so far has been getting some great deals on stuff I didn't know I needed! LOL

2. August is a good time to chillax and take it easy, although I'm still working my way through the outdoor painting list and other jobs. But at least the weather is cooler, so it's all good.

3.  Going to fabric websites often gets me into trouble when I don't want to spend money, it's all just too tempting. In all honesty, I don't need to buy any more textiles, it's just I can't seem to help myself when I see a cute cat print, it's like fighting The Borg - resistance is futile! LOL

4. It rains every time I suggest going to the seaside for the day. Obviously, I'm not meant to go.

                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers, and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...


Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

9 comments:

  1. Those photos all made us smile, big time. Those were good answers too but don't give up on visiting the sea! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great bloopers. Just be grateful that it was only mud that Smooch was rolling in. Eric had an obsession with sticky black pheasant poop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. You're all so precious.

    Love your fill-ins. Online shopping can be very dangerous.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Basil's image is not a blooper; it's very artsy and I love it!
    "Resistance is futile"- that's me too, when online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All adorable bloopers! I just love Boop the Snoot! Good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I love the close up of Angel Basil. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love fabric stores too- and Star Trek. :) Sorry you haven't gotten to go to the beach- I hope you can before fall. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you DO get a day at the sea...that would be wonderful and invigorating as well!

    Your love of fabrics is like when I go to a craft show...that turns on my 'I want button'!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...