Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wordy on Wednesday with Biblio-Kitty Amber #64 featuring Here Comes The Easter Cat

Welcome To


With me, Amber ~ The Self-Appointed Biblio-Kitty


Supurr salutations pawesome furriends

*waves paw*

Hello my beautiful furriends, I do most sincerely hope that mew all had a totally terrific Easter. Mine turned out better than expected as, if mew recall Basil was tormenting me last week by saying I couldn't have any of the secret formula nip Easter eggs that they'd made, aftur finding Humphrey's secret recipe in his old lab.

Well, let me tell mew, I was not bothered in the slightest and asked the P.A. rather nicely if it would be pawsible to have another treat instead of nip eggs.

Let me tell mew, that really earned me some brownie points as the P.A. thinks I'm taking my new exercise regime to another level by reducing treats - little does she know I have 30+ boxes of Dreamies stashed in a secret room behind one of the bookcases in the library.  That's why I have library mice, they protect my stash from others and I pay them in choc chip cookies, a total bargain.

So anyhoo, the P.A. thinks I've voluntary reduced my calorific intake all on my lonesome and she's thrilled, so much so that she rewarded me with books - YES OMC mew read that right, she bought me 4 new books and I'm sharing one with mew today.


So lets hop to it as I think it's time to share more of this weeks book.

This week I'm sharing

image Amber's purrsonal copy

Here Comes The Easter Cat




Here's the book blurb:

Why should the Easter Bunny get all the love? That's what Cat would like to know. So he decides to take over: He dons his sparkly suit, jumps on his Harley, and roars off into the night. But it turns out delivering Easter eggs is hard work. And it doesn't leave much time for naps (of which Cat has taken five-no, seven). So when a pooped-out Easter Bunny shows up, and with a treat for Cat, what will Cat do? His surprise solution will be stylish, smart, and even-yes-kind.

*    *    *


A few weeks ago mew may remember that I reviewed, Here Comes Valentine Cat.  Well I saw that there were several other books in this series and I added this one to my 'to buy list' and guess what I got it instead of an Easter Egg, I didn't need the extra calories anyway and as I said earlier this book is completely calorie-free! MOL

It is totally adorable, full of delightful illustrations and a really cute, but meaningful story.

If mew have younger children, or nieces, nephews, grand-kids etc, then this would be an ideal Easter book just fur them.

I think the author has a great formula wurking here and I will share more in the series as they're just too cute not to!


Seriously though mew don't need kids to buy this book, buy it fur yourselves and enjoy, give the kids another egg! MOL

*   *   *
  • Hardcover: 80 pages
  • Age Range: 3 - 5 years
  • Publisher: Dial Books (13 Jan. 2016)



The Amber Biblio Rating System Fur Offurall Enjoyment:


Ratings of:

 Here Comes The Easter Cat

Offurall Cuteness



I do hope mew enjoy this book if mew decide to give it a try... 

...and if mew've read it already, what did mew think?

*    *    *

Sadly it's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill, so many books, so little time and don't furget that I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just fur mew.

Happy reading or listening

Bestest biblio purrs and kitty kisses

Amber xox






graphics created with  paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

27 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really cute book. Now I know why we have an Easter bunny and not an Easter cat. Cats can't live without naps. Amber, you better hope that the P.A. doesn't read your blog and finds out about your stash of Dreamies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edie, oh yes, the bunny neffur naps, which would be totally heinous fur us cats! Oh the P.A. will neffur read this, she's too busy writing more of The B Teams Classified adventures! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  2. amber yur lookin gorgeouz N thiz weekz ree veew iz awesum !!! therz noe smallz round heer any mor but we R prettee sure even grownz wood love reedin thiz !!! N make sure
    ewe dee leet thiz post once all de commintz have posted coz de PA mite reed it N FIND that stash oh ewe noe whatz !!! ☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabbies, and Miss Dai$y, thank mew so much, and do get it fur yourself, mew'll love all the cuteness! MOL the P.A. is too busy to read this, I'm safe as can be with my secret stash! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a very good book! Cute cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO naps?!?! Isn't that cruel and unusual punishment?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya MK, BC & EM, yes that is most certainly cruel and unusual punishment! MOL Purrs Amber XOX

      Delete
  5. Sounds a great read. Oh I don't know about your secret stash of Dreamies you would feel much better being slim and trim. Hugs and Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christine, well I do love it when I'm slim and trim and have boundless energy between my 22.5 daily naps, before my main snooze, but then I can't help myself because the Dreamies are just too nom'a'licious! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  6. That sounds like a lovely book for the little ones. The illustrations are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, oh the little ones would love it fur sure! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  7. That book sounds good. I even like the pictures. Thanks for your honest revoew Amber.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Miss Shoko, it is so cute, and the pictures just make it even cuter fur sure! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  8. You look thinner already. Great review, I want to get this for my great niece. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew beautiful furriends, in fact I'm feeling rather slim & trim in THIS moment! Oh your niece will love it, and she can read it while she sits in her pink jeep - be purrfect! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  9. Be careful, Amber. Those mice might eat your Dreamies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Island Cats, oh no the mice know what will happen if they touch even one little iddy biddy Dreamie - it'll be curtains fur them! MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  10. That book made me want to find some kidlets to read it too...and of course secretly read it myself!
    Around here if there were dreamies to be had; mice and other vermin would make short order of any they could find...and are you sure those mice are not thinking you a bit of a fool?? Not that I do, I think those mice might be having some good giggles at your expense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pipo, MOL just get it and read it yourself in secret, purromise I won't say a wurd! MOL No need to wurry about the mice, we have a deal, they leave my Dreamies alone and its alllllllllll good - touch my Dreamies and I tell the rest of the B Team where there's some rather fresh, tasty little mouseburgers! OOPS I sound rather callous now! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  11. That book sounds wonderful, Amber. We love those illustrations!

    Good thing library mice don't like Dreamies, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, aren't those illustrations just so adorable! The library mice do like Dreamies, but they like living more! MOL MOL MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  12. Hmm, not sure about the above comment, but low calorie books about bunnies is interesting. Do they do some about mice, perchance???
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL Erin, had to delete that one! MOL No it's not a cooookery boooooook fur bunnies, and no mice books either, sorry, I just double checked! But if mew want to come fur afturnoon tea in the library mew can help me reinforce their will to live! MOL MOL Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  13. Thanks fur a great review Amber. We have "Here Comes the Christmas Cat" by the same author and it is super. We will ask Dad fur this one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Timmy, oh wow that was the next book on my list, now I can hardly wait to get my paws on it, thanks guys! Purrs Amber xox

      Delete
  14. This sounds like a fun book!!

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...