Friday 6 September 2019

Feline Fiction on Fridays #101 at Amber's Library featuring **The Tiger Fierce** by Timmy

Welcome To

Feline Fiction on Friday's with Amber @BionicBasil™

With Amber ~ The Best Library Kitty in the entire Mewton~Clawson Parish

amber bibliokitty Feline Fiction on Friday's with Amber @BionicBasil™

Good morning dearest furriends

*WELCOME BACK TO THE LIBRARY*

Hello gorgeous library guests, did mew miss me over the summer jollies? I missed all of mew terribly, my library does seem awfully quiet when its closed fur the jolly holly's.

Anyhoo that aside, I'm bigger and better than ever before [yes, I may have put on a pound or two over the holidays] and I have news; as mew know I'm getting on in years - I'll be 17 next month - and have developed a rather crotchety demeanour in latter years.  So what does this mean exactly, I hear mew ask?

Angry Amber @BionicBasil® Bad Tempered Kitty - I'm Ecstatic Can't You Tell
Well dearest furriends, it means I've got to an age where I feel it necessary to NOT suffer; fools, stupidity, ignoramuses, incompetence, foolish notions and books being placed on wrong shelves in my library etc, etc... just to name a few.

And I have an overwhelming need to express my grumpy-side and short-temperedness with wild abandon should the need arise - which it does more often than not - and apparently it's because I'm going through the *Meowopause. [*we can talk more about this in another post].

Angry Amber @BionicBasil® Bad Tempered Kitty - I'm Not Angry Just Happiness Impaired
Therefore I decided I needed an outlet for my angry outbursts; which at times erupt out of the blue much like Vesuvius in AD 79, completely unexpected and extremely volatile.

 So as part of my therapy and wellness journey as prescribed by Dr. Basil Widdairs, who has these rather impurressive credentials:-
Ph.D. in Kitteh Psychology  
BSc (Hons) Headology  
Psy.D. Furry Logic
 MS. Fuzzy Logic and Woolly Thinking
MA. Common Sense   

I have now obtained my very own Angry Instagram Account [A.I.A.] to use as an 'angry outlet' which mew may follow at your own peril by clicking the link below:


Angry Amber @BionicBasil® Bad Tempered Kitty - I'm Not Angry This is My Happy Face

As mew can see I'm expressing myself fully and loving it! MOL 

And now I think it's time to share this weeks book.
Amber's Actual Library Feline Fiction on Friday's with Amber @BionicBasil™

This week I'm sharing one of our new Instagram pals book...

The Tiger Fierce 

by 

Timmy

The Tiger Fierce: by Timmy by [kardz by kris]
image copyright @ Pix and Kardz


Here's A Small Snippet of The Book Blurb

About three-and-a-half years ago, Timmy put his paw to writing a guest post for a blog for the first time, and it turned out to be the most popular post of the year. He hasn't looked back since.

Most recently, he has demonstrated that it actually is possible to teach an old Cat new tricks. He has recently published a book, and has now converted into an ebook. You are looking at it. Enjoy!

>^.^<

So what did I think of Timmy's book, I thought it was 21 pages of utter adorableness!

Plus Timmy looks an awful lot like me, so how can I not like it! MOL 

The book is a collection of gorgeous photo's that tell the story of The Tiger Fierce aka Timmy; it is super cute and Timmy is actually epically handsome too, so drooling over looking at his photo's was an afternoon well spent.

This little book will make mew smile, and is purrfect if mew love cats - which of course mew do, as mew wouldn't be here with me if mew didn't! MOL

Visit Timmy at his Blog and follow him on Instagram

*    *    *
  • Print Length: 21 pages
  • Publisher: kardz by kris

The Amber Biblio Rating System Fur Offurall Enjoyment:


Ratings of:

The Tiger Fierce


Offurall Enjoyment


I do hope mew enjoy this book if mew decide to give it a try... 

...and if mew've read it already, what did mew think?

*    *    *

Sadly it's time fur me to say BFN or bye-fur-now as mew know the drill; so many books, so little time and I'll be back next week with another specially paw-picked book just fur mew. 

And don't furget that all my previous reviews can be found on my Book Review page.

Finally, before I pop off, mew still have until 5pm GMT to enter Parsley's, Melvyn's and Fudge's Birthday Give-Away

Happy reading or listening until next time

Soft purrs

Amber xox








@BionicBasil® on InstacatTwitter and Facebook


 graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

13 comments:

  1. Well how could we say no to such a wondefful book as this. Plus as it's 21 pges it will be great read for Mrs H between chores, MOL
    No I shall hop out and buy this as soon as I can, after all, there is an inner Tiger Fierce in us all!
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timmy does look a lot like you and I thought it was you at first, then I realised he doesn't look angry so it couldn't be you. It sounds like a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't believe for a second that you could be ill-tempered, Amber. It's probably because of that scoundrel Fudge and his mini-me, Melvyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing happy face sweet Amber and we really enjoyed your book review too. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Amber, so many books and so little time. We are avid readers here.

    Great book review too, Amber.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, I have a backlog of books to review, and some of them...*gasp* are about DOGS! Oh dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber thanks so much for a wonderful review. Dad got us the book on US Amazon by searching for "The Tiger Fierce by Timmy"
    Also for the party last week we wanted to meow: Wowzer Meowzer this is the BEST Pawty we have even been too! We are a bit late but thanks for the snack boxes you sent us. We love you cats more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many beeoks Never enought time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I missed you. I am following you on Instagram I love croctchety lady cats That looks like a great book. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to see you back. My human thinks that Timmy is very handsome, she wants to check out his book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your happy face, Amber ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. The TIger Fierce sure sounds like a great read, Amber. We've been following you on Insta. You make us smile with your posts! We sure hope that does not make you angry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your kind words on Caster's memorial post. It has been hard and we miss our sweet boy so, so much, but the love and support of the cat-blogging community has been a huge comfort. Thank you for reaching out - it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...