Welcome to Bionic Basil® home of Basil and The B Team, the most fun cat blog in the UK and way beyond; featuring Feline Enrichment tips and ideas, Adventure Stories for all ages, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, Crafting with Cats, Colouring with Cats, Pet Peeves, Product Reviews, Fashion with Felines, Brain Training with Cats and so much more. So drop by often to catch up on all the fun and remember; the world is way better with cats! Purrs from your hosts, Wing Commander Basil & The B Team
Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Smooch, Smooch with The P.A. & Smooch and Basil ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins
Happy Friyay Fab Pals
Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!
Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!
And furst on the podium is Smooch's Fish'n'Nip!
We got that cute toy from Freak Meowt years ago, and it's still somewhere in the house!
Next up is Smooch's Purrsonal Training Session with The P.A.
This was way, way before to the P.A.'s accident.
He was trying to demonstrate the correct form for sit-ups. Needless to say, the P.A. fired him immediately! MOL
And finally, Basil attempting to find Smooch's brain!
Or maybe he just had him in a headlock, brofurly love at its finest! MOL
4. Right now I'm _________, but I'd rather be _________.
The P.A.'s answers are...
1. A funny memory I have of Basil is when he came back from a field excursion, and had been mousing in the cold bonfire heap, he was covered in black, sooty ash.
2. I always complain about not being able to find any staff. At the moment, I need to employ a mechanic/engineer/technician for my small workshop, and after 4 months of advertising, not one nibble! Many people are at home on furlough, being paid 80% of their wage to do nothing, so there's no incentive to look for jobs. Furlough ends in September, so I'm hoping we'll get someone soon after. Every business sector in the UK is really struggling for staff, as it would appear since Brexit and the mass exodus of European workers; a lot of native Brits don't want those jobs. Last week I saw that there was a huge shortage of fruit and veg pickers. This week they're desperate for HGV drivers as it's being predicted that there will be supermarket shortages due to delivery issues. What a fluffing mess!
3. I have a lot in common with all my cat blogging friends - WE ALL LOVE CATS! LOL
4. Right now, I'm trying to do so many things, one of which is setting up the amazon affiliates for the UK & US, so if any of you lovely readers buy from Amazon, feel free to click on a link in the righthand sidebar and send a few pence/cents of commission our way to fund BBHQ*, but I'd rather be winning the lottery jackpot and retiring to a small farm, far from the madding crowd. *And if any of you have UK Amazon affiliates on your blog, let me know and I'll reciprocate. If we buy through each other's links, we all benefit, right?
We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers, and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos. Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection. In the meantime... Keep calm, and purr on