1. I will never stop _________.
2. It was a relief to _________.
3. _________ made me feel proud of myself.
4. _________ grosses me out.
1. I will never stop sharing my life with cats. As that immensely distinguished fellow, Sigmund Freud said; Time with cats is never wasted, and I couldn't agree more. My life with cats has been an epic one.
2. It was a huge relief to read on Facebook yesterday that Sawyer is finally home after 3 1/2 weeks on the run. The relief I felt for the Kitties Blue family was immense, in fact I cried I was so overjoyed for them.
3. Finally joining the Cat Writers Association made me feel proud of myself. I'd been meaning to join for years and finally this year I did.
4. Horror movies gross me out. I just can't go there, I don't see any value whatsoever or enjoyment is blood and guts everywhere - YUCK!
Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection, in the meantime...
Keep calm, and purr on