Welcome to British Moggies home of Basil and The B Team! We share Feline Enrichment tips, hacks and ideas, Cat Health, Adventure Stories for all ages, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, Crafting with Cats, Colouring with Cats, Pet Peeves, Product Reviews, Fashion with Felines, Brain Training with Cats and so much more. So drop by often to catch up on all the fun and remember; the world is way better with cats! Purrs from your hosts, Wing Commander Basil & The B Team
Welcome To Friday Fluffers ~ Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Smooch, Melvyn and Fudge ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins
Happy Friyay Fab Pals
Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!
Many apologies we've been MIA since Parsley's Birthday until Basil's Remembrance post yesterday, we had a computer glitch and sadly it ruined our whole schedule, it seems to be wurking now though thank cod, so we can resume our normal programming schedule.
And furst on the podium is Smooch, realising she's got a heart on his bum!
What the fluff is that on my fur?
Next up is Melvyn's Topsy Turvey Wurld.
Dudes I'm upside down!!! MOL
And finally, "What do mew mean I look like a lion?" Fudge asked.
2. I am currently watching (or reading) _________.
3. I would recommend _________ to anyone who _________.
4. I can do without _________ as long as _________.
The P.A.'s answers are...
1. My cure for the hiccups is drinking cold sparkling water or lemonade. It works every time.
2. I am currently watching or reading Prodigal Son by Greg Hurwitz, it's the latest book in the Orphan X series.
3. I would recommend getting a mini trampoline to anyone who is looking to add a bit more movement/exercise into their lives. It's low impact, super fun and you can watch your favourite show or movie, or put your favourite music on and bounce away to your hearts content, it's epic fun.
4. I can do without a lot of things as long as I have my cats, books and craft supplies! LOL
We do hope mew enjoyed today's pics and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.
Join us again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection and the winner of Parsley's Birthday Giveaway in the meantime... Keep calm, and purr on