Welcome to British Moggies home of Basil and The B Team! We share Feline Enrichment tips, hacks and ideas, Cat Health, Adventure Stories for all ages, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, Crafting with Cats, Colouring with Cats, Pet Peeves, Product Reviews, Fashion with Felines, Brain Training with Cats and so much more. So drop by often to catch up on all the fun and remember; the world is way better with cats! Purrs from your hosts, Wing Commander Basil & The B Team
Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs fur the wurld to see... UNTIL NOW!
Are mew ready fur some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course mew are
And furst on the podium is Smooch who's enjoying a combo of Halloween and Easter at the same time...
And he's really getting stuck in!
Next up, Melvyn got a little close to the camera...
He's got a giant head and iddy biddy body! MOL
And finally, Angel Posie is here, although she wishes she wasn't with this... not her best pawtrait.
Did mew know we used to call her, Miss Grizzle? But don't let her know we told mew that! MOL
We do hope mew enjoyed today's pics and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos. Also there's a new puzzle fur mew on my Puzzle Page, as mew know how impawtant it is to keep up your Brain Training offur the summer jolly's. Join us tomorrow when it's my birthday pawty and again on Sunday when we're here with our usual selfie selection... in the meantime Keep calm, and purr on
Welcome to the Pet Parade and our weekly news round up!
Furstly we'd like to tell mew about the epically epic slide-show tribute fur all the recently, and not so recently departed rainbow kitties that our pawesome pals Peaches and Paprika created fur Memorial Day on Monday. So if mew haven't seen it already, just click the link below and go leave a comment. I, Wing Commander Basil was also included, thank mew furry much ladies fur remembering me!
Melvyn has a new favourite place at BBHQ, the basket at the top of the stairs!
Who wants to tickle that tummy?
And finally, mew remember last weeks post, when we said a sad farewell to Grumpy Cat? Of course mew do! Well we were wundering who could pawsibly be a contender to rise up in the kitty echelons of fame and we discovered these rather cute but grumpy/angry/scowling kitties who mew may, or may not have heard about: Meet Garfi Luhu Pompous Albert Loki-Kitteh and Grumpy_Kitzia Aftur seeing so much grumpiness we decided that Amber needed her very own instacat page, as we thought she'd fit in beautifully with the bad tempered grumpy vibe. Oh, and she doesn't know we've set her up an account yet ~ SURPRISE! So if mew want to follow her solo account, here it is: @Angry_Amber_BadTemperedKitty Can you go and like her picture purrlease, as yesterday it only had 3 likes? And if we show her that, it'll make her even angrier! MOL
If mew missed anything offur the last week, here's the latest posts fur your purrusal:
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
WOO HOO pawesome furriends Today as we suddenly ran out of time we're reposting 8 Things About... FUDGE from last June 
So what's this 8 Things About??! we hear mew ask. Well fabulous furriends it could be 8 things about anything, but today it's all about...
...as he's the youngest** [**Mevyn now takes this position] memfur of The B Team and has only been on the blog just offur a year, so we thought we'd share a bit more about him today.
8 Things About Fudge
1. He loves Dreamies aka Temptations, really loves them, in fact he'll meow incessantly to get some. He also knows that effury morning when the P.A. is just about to leave the house fur work and is getting her lunch ready that is the optimum time to ask, and ye shall receive! MOL
2. Fudge is obsessed with water; when he furst arrived in Mewton-Clawson and was able to have the run of the house, he'd sit by any of the sinks to catch the drips, he would even sit on the edge of the shower to lap up a few drops. He loves to drink from: the watering cans, the burdbaths, puddles, the pond, and a small upright fountain on the patio, etc...
3. He also likes to go eat from effurypurrdy's dish at mealtimes, and he loves to lick the jelly, gravy or sauce off the meaties and then move on to another dish.
4. Fudge isn't the brightest memfur of The B Team, in fact I think he's a couple of sammiches short of a picnic, but his lack of brainpower is made up fur in FLOOF! He has the most magnificent tail, and MommaKat & Bear do make us laugh hysterically when they call it: Fudge's Vaguely Pornographic Tail, though we can totally understand why! MOL MOL
5. He also loves to climb, he zooms up the trees in the garden and especially the one in the courtyard, which he uses as a springboard onto the roof, where he subsequently gets stuck and the P.A. has to lure him down with a bag of Dreamies! MOL
6. Fudge is furry kind, there's not a mean bone in him. He loves to snuggle and likes to get curled up in bed. He can be furry demanding when he wants attention, fur example; anything the P.A. is reading gets knocked out of the way, the cell phone has to be put down immediately fur him to have his pat needs met, and if the P.A. is in the office he'll pat her leg or arm with his paw and if that doesn't stop her from typing he then sits on the keyboard:- 'hhhhjhjjjkkkl;l;';ooouiiiiiiiuuuuuuuyyytttffffffmmmmmkkkkkwwvvvvvvvgggggg!' typed Fudge! MOL
7. He has the hairiest paws out of the entire B Team.
8. Lastly I think he's made such an epically epic addition to The B Team and his training at our Kitty Commando Training Academy is coming along fantastically. He's now proficient in most weapons, he can drive most of the vehicles on site and is currently learning how to drive my new Unimog, he can even use the winch... how pawesome is that?
And that sadly brings us to the end of 8 Things About Fudge... we do hope mew enjoyed getting to know him a bit more and we'll be back on Wednesday with The Pet Parade. If mew missed any of our previous '8 Things About' posts, here are the links so far, as we still four more to go in this series:
Welcome to another selfie selection and today our theme is: Purrfectly Random Selfies
Chosen from our top picks on our instacat feed this week
Pandora & Furriend
Those of mew who follow us on instagram may have seen on Friday afturnoon that Fudge had a little medical emergency.
He'd been outside in the garden for about an hour, when he appeared in the craft room where the P.A. was wurking on a new project and she noticed his left eye was shut tight.
So she carried him into the house and gently bathed his eye, but he still didn't want to open it. So a phone call was made to the vet and he was rushed up the Pawspital a few minutes later and luckily he was furst in.
The vet thoroughly examined his eye, put some dye in it to show anything that may have been lurking and then gave him some drops to ease the sudden irritation/discomfort. He's now having the eye drops twice a day for a few more days just to be sure that whatever was causing the issue is gone.
He's doing so much better and his eye was open yesterday morning and he seems to be on the mend, which is such a relief.
We still aren't sure what caused it, we're just so relieved our little ginger ninja is ok.
Here's hoping mew all have an epic Bank Holiday weekend and the sun is shining where effur mew are and we'll be back tomorrow so hope to see mew then.
Wishing mew a supurr chilled day with lots of snoozy snuggles
Bestest Sunday Purrs
Basil & The B Team
Don't furget to join in the pawesome Sunday Selfies Blog Hop with
Angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer ~ visit them at their pawesome blog: