Friday 22 September 2023

**FRIDAY FLUFFERS** Showcasing The Latest Batch of Photo Bloopers From The BBHQ Archives Starring Parsley, Amber and Smooch ~ PLUS Friendly Fill-Ins

Welcome to

The B Team's Friday Fluffers ©BionicBasil® September Banner

Happy Friyay Fab Pals

Welcome to our Friday Fluffers post where we showcase a selection of photo bloopers, or photo fails from BBHQ, the photos that we thought would neffur see the light of day, buried deep, deep, deep in the archives on level 12 of our secret bunker, with no chance of effur being seen on the interwebs for the world to see... UNTIL NOW!

Are mew ready for some fun outtakes from The B Team? Of course, mew are!


First on the podium is 

Parsley's Fuzzy Catmint Moment


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Parsley's Fuzzy Catmint Moment

Date: April 2016

We can't quite remember what Parlsey was doing at that moment, but he was in the thick of the catmint! 

Needless to say, a small garden pawty for one ensued! MOL


Next up is

Amber's Angry Glare


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Amber's Angry Glare

Date: April 2015

Poor Amber, she's always been a little crotchety, but this look takes it to a whole new level.

If memory serves me correctly, I think Parlsey had just denied her unlimited access to his credit cards! MOL


And finally 

 Smooch's Tree Fail


Friday Fluffers at BBHQ ©BionicBasil® Smooch's Tree Fail

Date: August 2015

While it's totally epic tripawed Smooch can climb trees, this time he hit a branch and got himself stuck!

Luckily the P.A. was on paw to assist in the rescue and lift him out of the tree.



This week we're also joining in Friday Fill-ins with the fabulous 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. ___________, _________________ and _______________________ are a few of my favorite things.
2. If I had ________________________, I would ________________________.
3. You don’t have to be young to _________.
4. _________ comes with age.

The P.A.'s answers are...

1. My Hubby, my cats and my garden are a few of my favourite things ever.

2. If I had a farm, I would open a rescue sanctuary for all anipals.

3. You don’t have to be young to learn life lessons.

4. Wrinkles, grey hair and a lot of wisdom come with age.

                                         

We do hope mew enjoyed today's fluffers, and we'll be back next Friyay with more funny photos.

Join us again tomorrow as we share the third episode of our epically epic Pirate Tails rerun, and if mew missed the first two episodes, here are the catch-up links:



 We'll also be here on Sunday with our usual selfie selection, and Smooch's latest Historic UK Travel Guide, in the meantime...

Keep calm, and purr on

Supurr purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team








Follow Us @BionicBasil®  at Instacat

Don't furget to subscribe and never miss another review! 

Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com 

11 comments:

  1. You could give Ruby a run for her money in the staring department

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Precious, am jealous of Parsley day of fun in the nippy. And as a cat I think Amber may have had a favorite book snatched fur-om her paws. Lynn thinks the PA's fill ins a purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber last night when I realized all my blog addresses went down a dark rabbit hole never to be found again...I had that very same look you have.
    I am slowly building up my address list again
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fluffers are fun! I'm glad the P. A. Was able to help Smooch out of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were fun photos gang but you did look a bit grumpy Amber. Good fill-in answers too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos. I love Amber's grumpy little face. And she deserves access to all credit cards. :) Thank you to the PA for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. A rescue farm would be wonderful. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed all those fluffers today! And your fill ins were great! I agree with them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet that garden pawty was epic.

    Amber, your stare rivals a mama's stink eye any day.

    Smooch, trees can be treacherous. Abigail, Ms. GA's cat, has 3 legs because she was caught in a tree so long before they could get to her.

    Great fill-in answers, and now I'm going back to catch your pirate story.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed your fluffers great fun.x

    ReplyDelete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!